Chapter 18 - Jasper

I can't stop the smile that pulls on my lips everytime I pick my phone to see the paparazzi picture of me and my queen on our date night

It's become my cover photo now, I put the phone on the dek as Steven walks in. "There's a message from Lady Catherine, Sir." He says.

Hearing my Aunt's name makes me smile, my mom's one and only sister.

"She'll be making an appearance in the upcoming ball." He says, I nod.

"That's nice, inform the palace about it and ask for special preparations."

He nods, "On it Sir." He walks out. It's been so long since I last saw her, I'm not really a fan of her and I really hope she doesn't bring her daughters along with her.

*

"I heard your Aunt's attending the ball." My Queen flops on my bed, having her in my room and on my bed is a different type of turn on.

"Yeah, she isn't that nice so I'd advice you to keep your guard up."

She sits up and folds her legs, "So I've been told." She nods. I take off my cufflinks and place them in their box. "Why does everyone have such an opinion of her?"

I undo the buttons of my shirt, "You'll know once you meet her." I watch as her eyes trail over my chest.

She looks up and locks eyes with me, "Watching you strip is a treat to my eyes." She licks her lips, I smirk and continue taking off my pants.

I'd do anything for her, I came to realize that when she let me shoot inside her. It was the best feeling ever but I still feel a little bad that I did it.

I walk to her in boxers and she bites her lips. I lean down to kiss her, "I'll be back." I teasingly pull away and stall to the bathroom.

"Such a tease." She complains.

I smirk at her over my shoulder, "Learnt from the best." I say and she rolls her eyes and falls back on the bed.

I take a shower withing minutes knowing she's waiting for me outside, I don't want to miss a second of our time together.

She's going through my closet when I walk out, "What are you looking for?" She jumps at my voice and drops the tshirts in her hand.

She quickly bends to pick them, "Nothing." She stuffs the clothes back pouting. I walk behind her and grab a shirt, her body stiffs.

"Where you stealing my clothes darling?" I whisper into her ear, goosebumps lit on her skin. I bend down to kiss the nape of her neck, it has her breathless. "All you had to do was ask." I say.

She turns her head to look at me, "May I have few of your shirts then?" She asks, I chuckle and nod.

"As many as you want."

She's quick at grabbing them out, she snatches the one in my hand and runs out basically emptying my wardrobe.

"Thank you for these, I'll make sure to sleep in them." She winks and leaves. I'm left shocked. I laugh at what just happened, she just raided all my clothes with my permission.

*

I hear laughs as I enter the dinning room, "There you are!" My Queen smiles at me. Jacob scans my face and relaxes. "I just found out something." Her tone holds teasing and I give Jacob a look before sitting between the two at the head of the table. Butler gives me a bow and I nod in return.

"What might that be?" I ask, she smiles and crosses her legs lessening the distance between us.

"You asked Santa for a wife when you were ten?"

I shrug, "I was a responsible kid, I wanted to help Dad and mom said I could do that by marrying and woman and having a child."

She laughs in disbelief, "Could've asked for a child then, why a wife?" She asks.

"I don't know. Probably because I knew she'd be you." I smirk, her cheeks turn pink and she scoffs.

Carla enters in a fowl mood, "What's the reason for your bad mood Carla?" I ask.

"She's always in a bad mood." My Queen whispers hiding her face in the wine glass. Carla glares at her and she shrugs.

"Your Aunt wants a masquerade ball." Carla says.

"That's sounds great." My Queen says.

Carla glares at her, "Do you have any idea how much changes we'll have to do?"

"We still have time, just a mask won't make a lot of difference."

"Holy heaven! And what about the security update? What about the changed food menu and the guest who are allergic to masks and -"

"Calm down Carla." I say stopping her train of problems. "We'll just hold another ball with mask for Aunt Catherine. I'm sure she'll stick around for a month."

Carla thinks then nods, "Sure my king." She says.

Justin walks in, "Well I'm excited for the masquerade ball." My queen says.

"A masquerade ball?" Justin asks sitting next to Jacob.

"Aunt Catherine wants a masquerade ball." Jacob tells him.

He shakes his head, "Such a pain." He says.

The food gets served, the atmosphere between my brother and wife seems to have lightened as how they make small talks over dinner.

Jacob glances at me once a while as if accessing my reaction to what my queen says. The table is lively with my queen making all the talk. Jacob and Justin actively respond and initiate some of it. Carla fuses over some words my queen speaks which has my wife pouting and me smiling.

She wishes everyone good night and comes to me, she wraps her hands around my arm and smiles up at me. It has my heart skip a beat.

"So I told Carla about me moving into your bedroom." She bites her lips. "And she said yes!" She grins.

"So now I'll have my shirts back then?"

She frowns, "That's what your interested in?" She pushes me away. "I was dreaming about some good sex all night." She sighs.

My eyes widen at her words, I grab her by the waist and pull her to my chest, she tries hard not to smile.

"Says the woman who's done with two orgasms a day."

She gasps and hits my chest, "That's rude. I have a big sex drive." I give her a suspicious look that has her hitting me again, "You're gonna regret saying that." She glares.

"I'm all in for it." I smirk.

**

Third update of the day! Your comments made me so motivated I don't want to stop writing!

Hope you liked the hot smoky chapter!