Chapter 27 - Samantha

Jacob and Eleanor gush about how badass I was, my hands are shaking due to the stunt I pulled

"Time to sleep?" Jasper comes from behind me, he places his hand around my waist and I nod up at him.

We greet the others a good night and walk to our room, him not saying anything makes me more anxious. Was I too much out of the line?

"That was very bold of you." He says shutting the door behind him.

I look at him, "Was it?" I say shifting on my legs, he comes closer and pins me to the wall.

"God I've never seen anything more fascinating." He says with adoration, my heart is thumping in my chest.

"I thought you'd be angry."

"Not a chance, I loved it." He kisses me, my brain spirals at the words. He loved it! I grab his shoulders and kiss him back, his leg slides between my legs and presses to my centre.

I moan into his mouth, I kiss down his jaw sneaking my hand inside his tshirt. I pull on his sweatpants, his hands quickly stop me.

"Still two days left." He says, I smirk and slide my hands into his boxers. He groans getting harder under my touch. I take him out and start rubbing over his shaft.

"I'm showing my sympathy." I get on my knees, he let's out a breathy chuckle. His hand snakes into my hairs whilst he places the other on the wall infront of him.

"But-"

"I'm not bleeding anymore." I say and take him into my mouth. His hips jerk as I begin to pleasure him, the taste of him exquisite.

He looks down at me, he looks sexy as hell. Even when I'm at my knees it feels like I have the upper hand. "Very close darling." He says.

I go faster, his hand grips over my hairs tightly and I feel him release in the back of my throat. He pulls out and I cough, he picks me up and lays me on the bed.

He gets me a glass of water, and flops on the bed next to me. "You are very bold." He says which makes me smile.

"You like it." I place the glass on the nightstand.

He pulls me to him and kisses me, "I love it." He says, my heart is doing salsa. I chuckle and pull on him, he hovers over me looking unsure. "What did the doctor say?"

I run my hands over the collar of his t-shirt. "My periods are irregular and short, she said it's due to stress and change in schedule." I look at his neck.