chad and patrick

So it's official. These two guys are moving into the house. Their names are Chad and Patrick, and they have been wanting to move in together for a while.

Tates still adjusting to the life, well if you could call it that, of being a ghost. He's been avoiding me slightly, not completely, but he's becoming a little more distant. I've decided to give him time to settle himself with the trauma he's just been through, I've seen him speak with Nora Montgomery a good few times now, not sure what about. Cant see it being anything weird.

Today's the day where the two are moving in, it's weird to think of anyone living here other than the Langdons, it's just what I'm used to. Their furniture is all in, they've kept Tate's bedroom as a guest bedroom, they didn't move his stuff out of there, guess it's good, we have somewhere we can be without any interruptions.

I heard the halt of an engine outside, this must be the guys. I found Tate.

"These the new guys, huh?" he said, staring them up.

"Yeah, now be nice." I said, grabbing both of his arms.

"I willll, I will." He laughed. The two walked in, hand in hand. They looked sweet, and stylish may I add. We followed them, just to see what they'd gotten up to in the house.

"This place is great." Chad said, looking around with a smile.

"Yeah, perfect place for us." Patrick replied.

"Every ounce of our money has gone into this house. We need to treat it well." Chad said seriously.

"I agree, perfect place for a family."

"We need to actually look into that, find a baby in one of the adoption centres for when we're all settled in." Chad implied.

This made Tate tense up for some reason,

"Hey, y/n... I gotta go, but I'll come back okay? We can watch a movie or something later?" Tate said to me.

Weird, "Yeah go ahead, come to your room at like seven and we'll find somethin'." I told him.

He smiled and walked out.

                            Tate's POV

"Hey, Nora?" I said while walking down the basement stairs, I had to let her know what I'd just heard. I saw her walk out from the shadows.

"Tate..." she said solemnly.

"Hey, I just heard some great news. The new guys upstairs are thinking of adopting a baby, that means there'll be a baby in the house, one for you." I said to her.

She smiled from eye to eye.

"Thank you for telling me, Tate." She said to me.

I nodded and walked back upstairs. Y/n was still checking out the newbies, I'd always liked that about her, she makes sure she knows what she's dealing with. It's a surprise she took me on, I'm still kinda confused as to why she's friends with me.

Anyway, I can't get this urge out of my head, the urge to help. I want to help Nora have her baby, I want to help y/n feel like she's at home, I want to help everything and have no idea how to do it.

I guess there's a plus side to being dead, constantly looking the same, not feeling tired quickly, getting to be around friends all the time.  But there's negatives. I cant leave this place, I'm stuck with some ghosts I don't like, and I have to be in the place I died for eternity.

"Tate?" I heard a voice say. I assumed it was y/n, I went to find her to see if she wanted to hang out earlier. I looked out the window to see where it was coming from and saw my mother. God I hate her sometimes, she's moved in next door. Next door to the place her son died, not surprised that she wasn't longing to get away from this place like y/n's parents were. She's always had a weird obsession with this place. Gotta admit I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't y/n, I miss what we used to be like, before I went downhill. I ignored my mother and went back to my bedroom. It was weird being in here, I found it strange that the new guys didn't change all my stuff around.

Do these guys know what happened here? I remember learning in that hellhole of a school that it's required by law to tell a potential buyer if there's been any death on the property in the last three years. I've met a few other ghosts, obviously old woman Moira, I still can't get used to that. Charles and Nora, Gladys and Maria. There are actually so many roaming around these halls at all times.

Just as the clock hit seven, the time I was meant to meet y/n, I heard an uproar downstairs.

Sounds like the guys are arguing.