arguments

So these guys, how do i describe them? They constantly argue.  All. The. Time. Constant bickering, reminds me of Tate with his mom.

They argue about the randomest of things too, they've argued about who showers first, who cooks dinner, the lot. Honestly it's quite frustrating to me. I went to go see if Tate had any news.

"Hey!" I said, walking into Tate's room.

"Hey, y/n! You okay?" He said.

"Yeah fine, any news on literally anything?" I asked him with a laugh.

"Kinda. You know that girl Nora we met in the basement the other day? Basically she wants a kid, seeing as she lost her baby, so I want to do the most I can to help her with that, so we need to make these people stay and adopt the baby." Tate said.

"Oh so that's why you've been seeing her recently." I laughed.

"Yeah, nothing more than that I promise." He told me.

I believed him, even if it was more than just speaking why would I have a problem with that? I shouldn't have a problem with that...

"So..." as Tate began speaking we heard uproar downstairs. Tate rolled his eyes at me, and we walked downstairs to see what was going on.

"Patrick, you need to spend more time in this house! You've been going to the gym every couple of hours now, and you're not putting into consideration that we've just moved into a brand new house that needs worked on!" Chad yelled.

"God! Why don't you ever allow me to have freedom? I'm not allowed to do anything without you having a problem with it, literally anywhere I go, Patrick don't do this, Patrick don't do that! Seriously, Chad it's annoying!" The other yelled back.

"How would you feel if I was neglecting our relationship? Pretending there are things more important?" Chad shouted across the kitchen.

"Screw this." Patrick said, while walking out the door.

Well that was dramatic.

"Kinda crazy huh?" Tate said, whispering into my ear, even though he hasn't grasped that they can't hear us.

"Yeah definitely..." I whispered back to him.

                 SIX MONTHS LATER

Okay, we expected these two would get better, but they're just going downhill daily. It's the night before Halloween, and Chads just found out some bad news.

Patrick's been cheating on him.

Tate doesn't know yet, and I don't know if I'll tell him or not, because if he finds out that they won't be any use to him anymore... he may do something, bad, again.

Patrick has no idea that Chad knows about his affairs, but I won't be surprised if the news comes out soon. They've been arguing over every little thing. Chads been spending all his time decorating pumpkins, and trying to make the place look cool for Halloween, as he should, the place looks terrible in a street filled with decorations if it's all plain.

We can leave tomorrow, I haven't been more excited in such a long time. I remember last Halloween, Tate does too. We had such an amazing time. I hope to do something similar tomorrow if Tate's in the form.

"Y/n?" I turned around and Tate was smiling in the doorway, "Did you hear these two aren't adopting the kid anymore?"

I had to act clueless.

"What, no? Why? What's happened?"

"Well, my guess is all the arguing. They've discovered they just aren't right for eachother, but how can I get Nora her baby? We need new owners." Tate said, thinking to himself.

"No, I don't think we do! We can just deal with these two for a while, and once they leave we'll get some new ones. It's not like they'll be sticking around for long anyway." I said kindly.

Tate nodded, "Should we do something tomorrow?"

"Yeah why not." I replied, with a smile.

He smiled and left. At least now I have plans for tomorrow, no point even leaving if you're not with someone you care about.

I went downstairs to see Chad setting up bobbing apples, they must be having some sort of party or something. I made myself invisible to them, and then in the corner of my eye I saw a black figure.

I turned around and someone was standing in a black, rubber suit across the room from Chad. He thought it was Patrick and laughed at him,

"Thought you weren't dressing up this year." He said smiling.

Okay I'm gonna get out.

He started walking over to him and I just heard water splashing. I turned around to see the person in the suit holding Chad's head underwater. As I ran over to this mystery person to stop them, Chad had already fallen to the ground, and Patrick walked in.

Who the hell is this in the suit?

A fight broke out between the person in the suit and Patrick, secretly wanting Patrick to win, but the suited man was in dominance.

The man got Patrick by the head and starting slamming his head against the table, I hated seeing things like this, but there was literally nothing I could do, I was frozen in place, my body couldn't move.

He began to stab Patrick, and at this moment I used all my might and ran towards them. I pushed the guy in the suit off of Patrick, but he was long gone.

"Oh god, oh god!" I said with my hands in my hair.

The person in the suit stood behind me. I heard the zipping and the mask was coming loose. I could see in the mirror behind me. As the zip moved up towards the mans head, the locks became more familiar.

No, not again. They pulled the mask off, and at this point I already knew who it was.

He'd done it again. Tate's done it again.