death at the murder house

I smiled and quickly clicked on the email.

Hey, y/n.

How are you? I miss you so much.

Sorry it took my so long to reply, I've been busy. Vivien's seven months along now, won't be long.

It's twins, I've heard. My mothers been giving her a bunch of weird raw meats... honestly looks disgusting.

A lots been going on here, there's been loads of weird things happening with the Harmons, Violet has some guy now, Ben and Vivien are planning on divorcing even though there's kids on the way, there's been loads of break ins. Oh and yeah, Violet died, so she's stuck here.

I think the media's starting to get coverage now on what's been happening here. There's some Albanian guy wanting to buy the place, but he wants to demolish it.

I don't know what that means for people like us, it's left me so many questions. I mean, where do we go if this place is bulldozed? We're connected to this house, so where do we go?

Anyway, enough of all the sad stuff. What's it like with you? Where'd you end up, are you at that academy you were talking about? And was I right about your witchy woo?

I'll speak to you again as soon as I can, and I hope I can see you soon enough, but don't rush.

Love,

Tate.

Immediately I hit the reply button.

It's so good to hear from you again. Believe me all I want is to come back and see you, but I'm living the way you would want me to. What the hell happened to Violet? As much as she annoyed me I feel bad for her.

Yeah, I'm at Robichaux's. Oh, yeah you were kinda right I guess... I can now light thirty candles with the click of my fingers, and stop a bus with my hand.

That's crazy right?

Twins you tell me? I'd love to hear about them once they're born, keep me updated.

I'll talk to you real soon ❤️

Love, y/n.

Send.

Seems I'm missing out on all the cool stuff, nothing seemed to happen and in the month I've been away everything seems to begin. It was so nice to hear from him though, it doesn't matter how long it took.

I walked downstairs to find Zoe talking to Cordelia. She looked confused and quite fascinated to be honest.

"Everything okay?" I said abruptly.

They turned quickly and Zoe said,

"Yeah, fine."

"Y/n, Zoe here tells me you used telekinesis today... is that true?" Cordelia asked looking captivated.

"Yeah, I guess. Why, is it a big deal?" I asked.

"Yes, it's a big deal... you've somehow managed to learn the skill on telekinesis alone, no teaching." Cordelia continued, "It wasn't even on a book or an object... you stopped an entire bus. Y/n, I've never seen someone emerge so quickly and as powerfully as you have. I want to test some other things on you."

"No, no more tests. I just want to see if these things come to me, you know? Rather than being taught. I know I'm strong if I can do these things without question." I insisted.

"But, y/n. The other skills... they're hard to accomplish, as impressive as you've been, the two you've mastered are the two easiest. You won't be able to do the others alone." Cordelia responded.

"Well I don't want to be overwhelmed with a surge of power immediately, it may damage potential skills moving forward..." I said softly.

"Okay, I understand. We can try some things later on, but calmly. Not in tremendous amounts." Cordelia replied kindly.

"Thank you, Ms. Cordelia." I said.

"Before you go, can you show me something?" Cordelia said quickly.

I furrowed my brow, confused on what she meant.

"Telekinesis."

"Oh!" I said, "Yeah sure. What do you want me to do?"

"Just come over to me, and close your eyes." Cordelia asked.

I walked over to her, and did what she asked.

"Now," Cordelia continued, "lift whatever comes to mind."

I thought of the room.

I put out my hands, and lifted them slowly. I opened my eyes again to see the piano floating in mid-air.

"Wow." Cordelia said, looking shocked but smiling.

Zoe laughed and clapped her hands as I put it back down.

"I didn't know I could do that." I said wide eyed, "I didn't."

"Thank you, y/n. Zoe and I have to speak privately, but we'll be back in a few minutes."

"Okay." I smiled.

I don't know how I feel about all this stuff. Honestly I felt more comfortable not knowing, just being a normal girl, well. Ghost. In the house. It's just weird and irrational, the only way I knew all this shit exists was because of Madison when we met a few years back.

I went back upstairs and closed the curtains, turned on the lamp and sat down on my bed.

I opened my laptop to a new email from Tate.

⚠️trigger warning⚠️

Y/n, you gotta reply to this.

So much has happened in the past night. First off, those things you can do, really cool. Second, Violet took one too many pills not knowing she'd be stuck here forever. Third, most important part.

Vivien went into early labour and had the twins, no one was expecting it. Worst part was it took so much to have them it killed her. Vivien's stuck here too, leaving Ben on his own. Bens got one of the twins and Constance has the other. Don't ask why. I'm not sure of Bens ones name, but I know the one Constance took, I think she called it Michael.

I bet that's a lot of news for one night, I know it's like two hours ahead for you or something, so get yourself to bed.

Love,

Tate.

I'm sorry, what?

Oh my god, what the hell? Vivien and Violet, both of em? I wish you luck, they seemed to bicker all the time. Not gonna ask why Constance has one of the kids, maybe she just wants another. Yeah, it's really late, can you send me a number for your phone? I want to hear your voice. Speak to you tomorrow.

Lots of love,

Y/n.