Call the (197 star ) now !!!

"Eda !! Eda !! Can you hear me ??!! "

Melo called her to come back to reality from her thoughts ,  "sorry , i am with you i just was remembering something " eda said with a sad face.

" don't tell me that you remembered that day again " melo said wondering while eating her breakfast.

,, " i am sorry melo but i can't move on on that , you know " eda sayed .

"Stop overthinking about that day and just let it go " melo suggested to her friend.

"Tammam melo , i will try ,, but right now i should get to work ,, bye bye ". She said that when she was getting from her seat walking to the door .

" see you dada " .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda yildrim or as known Eda yildiz ,, she is known as the famous model which is the most beautiful women in istanbul as people who had the chance to  saw her say " she is pretty as heaven"  she can't be seen in any regular show .. she is always in the dark .. her shows are always for 10 people maximum .. that what people know about her.

But the real Eda is different ,, she is the head of detective Department in Istanbul police , she is so smart ,, she can solve any case immediately ,, so as well she is a secret agent .
So she hide her real life under the modeling job as well . 

Her secret code is (197 Star ) confidential) .. she works with some group under her .

Her parents died when she was 12 with a mistake shoot from the mafia at work  ,, so she lived alone supported by her grandmother .

Eda is a 26 years old .. she lives with melo at her own house .. she is a workaholic she loves both her jobs. She had a hard past since her parents died .. she lived with her grandmother until she died 5 years ago ,, so she took all her wealth when she died.

She always hopes to find out who killed her parents and punish them ,  that's why she became a successful detective .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went out her home wearing her simple summer blue dress with a loose hair and nude makeup .. she always likes to be simple even at work .
She climbed her red sport porch and headed to the police station .. when a call from her group rang her phone for emergency " ( 197 star) come immediately to the office " .

When she arrived to the police station 20 minutes later she parked her car and went out in a hurry to enter the main gate ,, but for her bad-luck day she was hit by some guy all of the sudden . She can swear he is the most handsome guy she ever saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of part 1 .

Authors note:
Hello guys ,, it's my first time writing .. hope you like my story .. write in the comments your opinion .