I am serkan bolat!

Who doesn't know him .. he is serkan bolat .. the famous billionaire and businessman of the year. His photos are on every magazine also he is known as a womanizer ,, he has a bad reputation on that . But who can deny that he is so successful man .

He is the CEO of the (bolat designs) company for fashion line, a 30 year old bachelor who had many rewards as for his company  , he is so stubborn at work ,, he works with engin as  the head  of financial department and with piril as well for  fashion designing department , they are best friends as well since college. Even after piril and engin got married .

Serkan had a hard past since his father is always out of town ,, and his mother running after her reputation from a charity to another , he was always alone since he was a kid ,, so he had to take many responsibilities from a young age..
he started working at their company at the age of 20     . He raised it to the top by his intelligence businessman mind  .

He never believes in love .. or even in marriage .
he is a workaholic ,, maybe because of his parents bad experiment of marriage  . 
He spends his morning at work and his night at his hotel's bars with ferit his other best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" so what are you going to do ? ". Ferit asked him while setting at the hotel bar .

" I don't know ferit , i don't even care about him , let him rot in hell " serkan replied. Drinking his champagne.

"But he is your father ......." ferit said when a sudden shooting noise came behind them .

They was shocked at the situation so their body guards  came and protected them .

"What the hell is going on murat ???!!! " serkan said with a furious tone .

"There is an attack sir, but we don't know who is the responsible "  the body guard said.

~~~

"They had escaped ,sir " murat announced .

It was serkan's hotel so he was sure that the police will ask about the situation and the paparazzi's as well.

After a while the police came to the hotel and took serkan and ferit to the police station to take thier statements.

His personal lawyer "ceren yasar " came to the police station as soon as she heard what happend.

"Hello serkan bey, i came as soon as i knew what happened,, don't worry you will get out of here as soon as possible" she said that as one breath , she didn't even notice that ferit  was setting next to him.
"Sorry i haven't seen you " she said looking at ferit
"I am ceren , serkan's lawyer "

"Nice to meet you ceren hanim  ,I am ferit by the way , serkan's friend" he said .

They spent the night there trying to find out who attacked their hotel  .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are free to go ,, if anything happen we will call you " the police man finally  announced after 8 hours.  they walked out the office. They thanked ceren and went out .

"What a day yaa abi !! " ferit said exhausted .

Serkan couldn't reply  to his friend because of his phone ringing for as like 100 missed calls . He accepted engin's call and was talking to him while getting out through the main gate in a hurry ,, while all of a sudden he hit a girl .. but wait she is not only a girl ,, she looks like an angel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end of part 2

Authors note;
Thank you for reading my novel ,, tell me at the comments your opinion about it ,, it is just the beginning. More things are on the way !