You are mine...

"Yigit stewart"

Serkan was so angry after reading that name.

He took a look at Eda's face when she picked her phone ,, she read the name and her face expression turned the opposite,, she looked like a kid ,, she was a little scared...
She immediately took that expression away like an experienced detective and then denied the call.

"Aren't you gonna answer?!" Serkan asked, curious.

"No" she replied.

"Why?" Serkan asked.

"Why do you care,, it is not your business" Eda said.

Eda was a little bit angry ,, she was scared from her past to come back,, because of that yigit.

Serkan's eyes narrowed with jealousy.. who is that yigit and why is he calling her??!
He couldn't ask more .. after that few months he could know eda very well and he can tell from her eyes that she was angry... and he didn't wan't to argument with her now.

After dinner they both sat on the couch silent for quiet some time ... eda was the one to break the silence ...
"Why did you save me serkan?" Eda asked, looking inside his eyes.

"Didn't you want me to save you?" He replied.

"I didn't mean that .. how did you know i was kidnapped?" She asked again.

"Don't you think that after all those months i can't know how you think or i can't know or expect all your moves" serkan said .. looking inside her brown eyes.

Eda felt shiver through her body... she know how much he is smart and how much he knows her .. but not that far ,, she really missed him ,, deep down she really want him to be with her every second in her life.

Without thinking twice she looked in his eyes for a moment.. and then kissed him.. it was a soft at the beginning but when she wanted to move away serkan hold her and kissed her back .. but that time stronger ,, they were like two hungry souls didn't eat for weeks...

Serkan was stunned when Eda kissed him,, he really missed her... her lips .. god how much he needed them .
Eda was the one who ended that passionate kiss because she wasn't ready to go somewhere much wild with that kiss.

"That was for thanking you about saving my life" eda whispered near serkan's ear with her swallowed lips.

She was so sexy right now that he wanted to take her right here and make her come for him .

They continued there quit night silent staring at each others eyes ,, forgetting about anything else in that world then slept in each other arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning they both were sleeping in each others arms ,, serkan was the one to wakeup first.
He felt her between his arms , he looked at the angle who was sleeping right next to his heart...

How could he not be attracted to her..
She is not a normal girl to him , or a normal affair in his life or a one night stand... she is much more.
Not only he was attracted to her beauty or her torso body,, but also because of her strong independent personality,, she is gifted on that.
He had feelings for her for sure... serkan can't admit that.

After quit sometime Eda woke up,, serkan wasn't next to her then,, her eyes scanned the place ...she was alone in the house .
she saw a paper next to her phone , she knew it was from serkan , it is his usual morning thing.

"good morning angel .. your breakfast is in the kitchen ,, please don't get hard on yourself today,, also tahir will drive you today "