Who are you ??!

Every body was amazed by the view of eda yildiz , her beauty is breathtaking .
But the shock in eda and serkan's faces was because they have met before ,, not knowing who they actually was . Everyone was attracted to the other but both of them couldn't realize that .

When the show has finished eda got inside to freshen-up and come out to the party and deal with the big fish ,, she was fixing her makeup at her room
When she realized someone staring at her at the door,, she turn her head and saw him .. again !!

~~~~~

After the show serkan was standing with his friends

"She is really beautiful " piril said " i am so glad she modeled my design "

"She is like people say about her" engin said.

Serkan didn't reply ,, after a few minutes he asked about her room and went there,  he took the room key from the reception ( he is the hotel owner) and went to her room .
After he got inside he was staring at her beside him, she was sitting and fixing her makeup ,, she is even more beautiful when seeing her closer.

She turned her head ,, how did she noticed me?? Or why isn't she scared ?? Something is weird with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You again !" Eda said "are you following me ?"

"Yes me again" serkan said " no, i just wanted to see you closer"

"And why do you think i want to see you back , i don't even know you "

"Just a feeling you wanted to "

"How did you get inside the room?"  She couldn't complete her sentence because of serkan's lips crashing into her full lips .
She refused at first but then she kissed him back,
It was a passionate kiss ,, full of attraction and desire.

Eda was the one to separate the kiss , she didn't move but she said " how dare you do that ? Who the hell are you?"  Whispering to him. 

"Just a random guy who wants you" serkan said, smirking

Eda was going to be late from doing her part because of him , she knew he will not leave that easily  , so she decided to use him,, she didn't know who he really was .. so she asked:

"Sir i don't know you , and i am going to be late because of you , so can you help me?" Eda said.

"What kind of help?" Serkan said , getting closer to her

"Can you act to be my fiancee or boyfriend for that night ?" Eda said while he was walking her through the wall.

"And what do i get?" Serkan said while hitting her to the wall.

"Ammm , nothing much " she said.

He kissed her again , but this time more passionate , he can't stop , he is so attracted to her.
He was the one who separated the kiss that time .

"Tammam , only in one condition " he said.

"What?"

"I want to know why are you so secret ? And why are you going to go there now?"

Serkan had a feeling that she is not a normal women , there is something special about her , she is not scared .. and nobody asks that request from any random guy ,, especially that she doesn't know who he is.

"It's a personal issue why i am not so public, and why i want to act with you is because my ex-boyfriend is here and i want to make him jealous" eda said , confident.

Serkan didn't want to push more , he knew that is not the truth ,, but he just wanted to be near to her that night ,, not caring about the consequences .
~~~~~~
When serkan asked her his questions eda knew he felt something but she didn't care because she don't know who he is ,, she just lied about the ex-boyfriend thing .. that's what came to her mind,, she can deal with omer her friend to act with her.
She was relieved when he didn't ask more .

He took her hand in his and said " let's go my love, and i prefer you be my fiancee "

"Just that easy to convince you?" Eda said.

"Who doesn't want to be eda yildiz's fiancee ? Even if acting " he said while they were heading through the arcade .

"I am serkan by the way "

Eda didn't really curious about his name, so she just went with him silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When eda and serkan came inside the hall ,, everybody was shocked of the sight of them .

They came closer to serkan's friends and introduced her to them  as his fiancee ,, engin and piril didn't get full convinced of that but they kept silent.

"Engin , piril this is my fiancee eda yildiz ,, we have just got engaged" serkan said.

"Hello and nice to meet you guys,, and piril hanim your red design dress is amazing"
eda said while she was scanning the people around her to find the big fish ,, by her experiment she saw him standing there and was coming to them .

Eda's part of the plan was that she put a small tracking camera in his clothes while he doesn't realize.

"Thank you so much eda hanim,, and you really look beautiful " piril said in excitement .

As (mustafa serdar) came closer to them he said:
"What a beautiful pleasure to see a beautiful women as you in person eda hanim" he said while kissing her hand.

Serkan started getting angry ,, he could't accept hearing compliments about eda by any other guy .

"She is my fiancee mustafa bey" serkan said.

"Nice to meet you ,, we have just got engaged" eda said.

After a while she texted her group "done" it means that she finished her part of the plan .
She was going to go but the music started and every couple started dancing.

"Hey where are you going ?, you are my fiancee you can't just go like that" serkan said.

"I have to go " eda said.

Serkan stood up and got closer to her , "will you dance with me my dear fiancee" he asked.

She was confused and then she said " tammam".

They headed to the dance floor hand by hand .
Serkan putted his hands around her then waist  getting her closer to him to close the distance between them , while eda putted her hands on his shoulders ,, they were so close to each other like a one body .

Thier breaths was one ,, they were staring at each others eyes ,, silent without any word ...
She really fits in his arms so perfectly ..

his scent was so amazing to her ,, she was lost in his green eyes ,,  her knees wasn't holding her but thankgod serkan was supporting her.

He was so melting of her in his arms ,, she is so fucking beautiful ,, her eyes , her hair , her body.

All the couples left the dancing floor for them like they knew they only worth to dance ,, they really matches each other so perfectly.

They were lost in each others arms when  a sudden attack came to serkan's hotel again ....

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of part 4.

Author's note:
Thank you for reading my novel ,, wish you enjoy it. Write your opinion in the comments please.