Can't risk it !

As Eda opened the door , they both were shocked ..

Eda was shocked because of serkan standing at her door , and embarrassed because she wasn't wearing  anything but her towel ,, but she was wondering how did he know where she lives ??
He was so handsome in his 3 piece suit ,, the sun reflecting his gold hair color ,, she was melting.

Serkan was shocked because the fact of every time he see's her ,, he feel like it is the first time . She is so special women ,, and the view of her only wearing a towel ,, he was loosing his mind.
She is so fucking beautiful ,, her wet hair , her face without any drop of makeup , she is a baby face , her skin tone ,, her sexy body . She is just perfect.
He was staring at every single inch of her .

"Hello my fiancee" he started while getting inside her house.

"How did you know where i live?" She asked.

"I have my ways , anyway we have some issues to solve" he said.

"Like the fact that i was the BIG BOSS's fiancee yesterday ,, and i didn't know ,, how could you not tell me that ?" She said in furious.

"It is not my problem that you don't know me,, every single soul know who i am in the whole country" he said in cold tone.

"Oh yeah ,, maybe i am not interested in knowing you ,, i don't really care who the hell you are" she shouted

"Maybe you will care now ,, now we  both are stuck in that together  love" he said.

"And what will we do??" She asked "everyone read the news about us ,, i can't keep that risk "

"What risk ?" he asked .

"None of your business" she said

"I have a deal with you which can get us both out of that " serkan said.

"And what is your big deal  serkan bey?" She said.

"We will be engaged " he said . Smirking.

"WHAT the fuck!! Who do you think you are serkan bolat !! And do you expect me to accept that ?" She said.

"Calm down princess, that is not what i meant ,, hear me until the end." Serkan said.

"We will make a fake engagement contract ,, it will only be for 3 months,, and then we are done,,
We will say we broke up or something.
No one will notice anything , so nobody should know about that even your family. What do you say?"

Eda couldn't make that decision alone ,, she should discuss it with her group first .

"I will think about it and tell you then" she said

"We don't have that much of time,, tell me your decision by the night " serkan said "let me give you my card and number"

"No need serkan bey , i already have them" she said.

He wasn't surprised about that ,, she has some secret source or something .

"If you are done you can go ,, i have to go to work" she said , pointing at the door.

"I am done ,, but i am not leaving  i will wait here unless something happens " he said while sitting at the couch .

She knew she will waste time if she try to convince him to go , so she headed to her room .

"Fine ..." she said and went inside .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Serkan was waiting for her ,, he wanted to see where she will go and what she will do.

He took a tour at her home , so he noticed that she is living with her friend by their pictures .
But what caught his attention is a picture of her family , they was looking happy in it , when he turn it over there was (goodbye ) word written there.
Where is her family? Did they leave her? She is so mystery girl . He was wondering for like 15 minutes.