I want that !

Attention:
This part contains a hard language , so if you don't want to read it you can simply skip that part!
Enjoy reading ;)

Eda and Serkan went to Antalya to a business trip , ceren and ferit joined them because they are staying at serkan's house for a week. That means our couple must act they are lovers and they live together for that whole week.

That night all of them went back to istanbul by serkan's private plane , and they all headed to serkan's house .

"What a trip" ferit said.

"Yeah , but i didn't understand where  did you guys go yesterday and skipped the party" ceren said.

The edser got nervous , they were at mustafa's room and then they had sex on their own room ! What will they explain? They looked at each other in silence.

"Ceren yaa , don't make them shy ! They are a couple who skipped the party for some business " ferit said, smirking.

Eda's face turned red and serkan was happy for his huge success , they both were shy a little.

"Tammam yaa, don't get shy" ceren said looking at them . "Let's play a game , what do you think?"

"I am in " eda said raising her hand.

"Truth or Dare , what do you think serkan" ferit said.

"Tammam , i will bring the bottle" serkan said.

They all sat on a circle queue next to each other .

The first to ask was ceren and eda

"Truth or dare eda ?" Ceren asked

"Truth" eda said

"Mmmm, how many boyfriends did you have before serkan?" Ceren asked.

"Oh this is so tuff " ferit said.

Serkan was waiting to hear the answer , god knows how much he wanted to know.

"Mmmm , let me count , ahmet , volcan , alp , .... Okay they are 6 " eda said

She looked into serkan's face and it was like a tomato , he was really jealous, she felt happy for that .

"Oh that is so much " serkan said.

Why to deny , she is a beautiful girl , absolutely she had so many guy's before.

They continued playing for hours until it was ferit and serkan 's turn.

"Truth or dare serkan" ferit asked.

"Dare" serkan said , confident.

"Ok , that will be fun , kiss Eda" ferit said.

Eda's face was like a ghost , What!! , is she ever gonna set free out from his magic affect ?

Serkan was happy for what his friend asked, that will be really fun , he missed eda anyway.

"My pleasure" serkan said while getting closer to eda.

When serkan came closer they both remembered their night and their desire came back , they want more , serkan looked into her eyes and then he crushed his lips into hers , their kiss was so sexy , it was for so long minutes .

Ceren and ferit decided to go to their own room to leave some  space for them after that passionate kiss.

Their kiss was for like 5 minutes and then serkan holded eda and went to their room .
They started kissing each other again and exploring their bodies , trying to know every inch of it.