I can't just let go !

As serkan took eda with him to his house ,, he was really worried about her ,, Why is he so caring about her. he didn't really care about any girl in his life , they were always a one night stand to him . But with Eda things are different , they are not in a relationship and they didn't sleep together yet , nothing at all.

Why he can't let her just go ?!

He knew deep inside that she is not just a normal girl that will go in two days or in a week . She is much more.

He was feeling that she is in pain , she is suffering , she is his soulmate even if he doesn't know she is .
There hearts were related and they were locked to each other only , no one can enter between them .

As they entered his house , Serkan put Eda in his bed at his own bedroom , she was looking fucking beautiful even when she was in pain .

He started healing her wound and covering it .
He took off her clothes and put-on one of his t-shirts.

Then he went down to make dinner for them .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When eda woke up , she opened her eyes in a blurry sigh , after a few seconds she found her self in a grey bedroom , it looks so luxury , but then she realized herself half naked in a big t-shirt. Who dares to do that?

"What happened to me ?!" She said.

She started remembering what happened, she remembered Mustafa serdar the mafia boss who killed her parents then he left with his guards .
She was determent to destroy him . He ruined her life. She is not gonna let go of what he did to her family. She will Never forgive him.

Then she remembered a man voice calling her name, WHAT ! He was serkan , did he saw anything? No he can't know anything about her .

She was thinking when she heard a footsteps coming towards the room ,  she wasn't sure if she was at serkan's house or did the mafia kidnapped her.

So as a professional police officer she hided behind the door , and when the door opened she immediately jump on the man and took his hands behind his back as he laid down on the floor.

"I see that you are fully cure " serkan said .

"What the hell have you done to me?" Eda said as she was setting on his back.

Serkan wasn't shocked , he was expecting a move like that from a women as crazy as her . So he took advantage from that and in one fast move he was upside her trapping her with his arms.

"What i have done to you ?" He said, smirking.

"You are such a fucking bastard , why did you kidnap  me?" She daid.

"I haven't kidnapped you , i just took you to my home to heal your injury " serkan said , looking at her eyes.

"Can you move so we can talk like an adults?" She said.

"You are the one who started that , and i have to do something first ! " Serkan said.

He jumped to her lips all of the sudden and kissed her bottom lip as she was still between his arms  , the kiss was full of desire and passion.  He couldn't control himself when she is between his arms.

Eda was shocked but she couldn't control herself either so she kissed him back , after a few minutes she was the first who separated the kiss and she hit his belly with her knee in a fast move then she stood up .

"That was for you breaking the rules" she said.

"I will get what i want now or later princess" he said whispering to her ear .