Hey Detective !!

Serkan and Eda were on the most hard situation in their whole lives ...

Eda knew she can Trust serkan , especially after the long time they have spent together , but
what if ... ...

And Serkan for sure will rescue Eda , he came here for that.. and after what he just heard about her real job .. he really have to save her , he respect her more now . She is a real Hero.

Serkan was sure that he will rescue her , but what if they knew who he is? What if Selin sees him?
How can they get through this.

But fortunately Bariś choose serkan to do that job. Because if he wasn't .. someone else was gonna do it and kill Eda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda was a little nervous ,, she knew that serkan was there , and he will never hurt her , but what will he do? How is he gonna act?

Serkan was a clever guy,, he can solve any problem in no time ,, he has a creative mind.
It is something rare that nobody can have,, and it is one of the reasons he is a successful guy.

Serkan's mind made a plan in the count of 5 seconds and he started the process immediately. No time to waste .. he have to save Eda ,, and he have to finish before that bitch selin  recognise him.
First he checked that the enemies were focusing on eda's face and not him , and that's what he want.
Then he looked to the guards and knew every single position of them.

He made his mind and then he pulled out his gun from his right pocket with his steady hand.

Thank god serkan had lessons in shooting , he pointed the gun right next to Eda's left ear.
So the bullet will get right next to her and not touching her.

Serkan winked his eye for Eda to let her understand that he is doing something.

"Do it you fucking man" Bariś said in furious.

Serkan nodded and pulled out the trigger......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the other side there was Eda , she was confused.
But she was so focused on serkan's Face .. maybe she can know what is in his mind.

When serkan winked to her she was sure that he has a plan ,, she didn't actually know what to do , but whatever , she will do anything anyway.

But nothing like that can pass from Eda ,, she is a professional sniper ... and the position serkan was pointing at her was so wrong , so the trigger will pass next to her left ear. She is also a brilliant detective.

She understand serkan's plan and she was ready to get through it.

When serkan pressed the gun and the bullet pulled out , it really went where they both expected .
Eda was more sure now that serkan is a great sniper too.

Everyone on that place heard the loud gun noise , and they saw Eda falling down the chair to the ground.

In that moment serkan knew that Eda was clever enough to understand his plan .

"Finally , she is dead .. but damn she is so sexy even when she is dead" Bariś said.

Selin came closer to her and whispered ;
"See you in hell , cousin"