That can't be possible!

Serkan kissed selin not because he want her or anything , he simply hate her ,, but he wanted to make eda jealous .. he wanted her to know what she was messing !
He is Serkan bolat !! For sure.

When he seperated the strong kiss the first thing he saw was eda standing ,, looking like a ghost . He was sure that she was absolutely jealous .

"You can go now " he said to selin not looking at her.

"But i missed you" selin said.

He gave her a look that means he is starting to get angry .  So she took her coat and started walking out .

"See you eda cim " selin said while going out.

After she went out serkan was confused "does you know each other ?" He said to eda.

"She is my cousin" eda said.

He didn't really care that they are related to each other , he only care about eda right now .

Serkan took her hand and pulled her inside in one fast move, closing the door at the same moment  and putting her back on it. He trapped her body between his arms .

"I have missed you , princess " he whispered to her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda was really furious with jealousy when they kissed. She tried to hide it but she failed.
She knew that they are sleeping together.

As selin went out , Eda was trying to forget about what happened right now and move on to save her reputation with focusing on the engagement deal.

She was shocked when he pulled her inside ,, she really loose her self control when he touches her.

But she finally grabbed her self and with one expert move she hit his stomach with her knee and grabbed his arms behind his back ,,, god she is such a strong women.
He was like a toy in her hands. 

"It is always my rules , serkan bolat " she said in his ears as she let him go .

She could see the shock in his face when she did that to him ,, she didn't care about what he thinks , she just wanted him to know what is she able to do.

"Tammam eda hanim , i can see that you have something hidden , we will solve that later , now tell me , have you made your decision?" Serkan said.

    "Sure i am serkan bey" she said while setting on the huge meeting table at his office . Each of them is sitting on one side .

"What is it , princess?" He said.

"I will sign the contract , only for 3 months , and then we will go on separate ways, but i have some conditions first" she said , confident.

"I knew that you was going to accept , also i have some conditions  " serkan said while handing her a file with the contract and standing behind her.

"First you will be working as the main model of our company for that 3 months , second that you should be with me whenever i want you to be , and third that you should not tell anybody about our deal" serkan said , he is such a businessman.

"So serkan bey , i will be your slave !" She said .
"Anyway  , i can be the model but without any pictures taken to me , i can be with you when i can , and yes i will not tell anyone ." she said.

"Great , Then what is your conditions , princess?" He said.

"First i can't be seen in public with you. No questions asked ,  Second that you can never broke me , and Third that you can't touch me if i don't want to " she said in one breath .