Our feelings are mutual...

"sana deli gibi aşık oldum" serkan whispered.

Then there lips were smashed together... in an unforgettable kiss... unforgettable feeling...

It is not there first kiss..but it felt like it was the first.

After splitting the kiss.. they both stared at each others eyes for a minute...
Eda was smiling and her eyes were about to tear..

Finally... the man that she loved confessed his love.. and he loves her back.. she was so happy... she was about to cry from happiness..

Serkan couldn't believe he said that.. it is his first time sharing his feelings.. he loves eda more than he loves anyone in the world ... she is his soulmate... he knew that from the first time he saw her...
But does she love him back?!

"What?!" Serkan asked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Eda asked.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" Serkan asked, waiting for the most important word in his world.

Eda smiled,, she understood what he wants...
"Our feelings are mutual... Serkan bolat"

Serkan smiled... she loves him back...
He immediately put an arm around her waist and the other behind her legs.. he holded her bridestyle.
And started walking towards the car , going home..

Serkan realized that it is still raining and they might get a fever.. they forgot about everything around them... it was there most important moment in there whole life...

"What are you doing?" Eda asked .

"Holding you... didn't you like that?" Serkan said.

"I do.." eda said.

Finally they both admitted there love...
finally there hearts were beating for each other...
There eyes only shine for each other...
they both were eachother soulmates...
there incredible love story .... Just begun...
There happiness... just started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the drive home... they both were happy.. but... for there confusion ... they both were shy... and they didn't even know why... it is there first ride as lovers.

"What are we now , serkan??"eda asked.

"Mmm... a couple?" Serkan said.

"I guess so" eda said, smiling.

Serkan holded her hand while he was driving with the other
" doesn't the couple do that?" He asked.

"Mmmm..." eda thought for a second.
Then she stretched the belt a little and came near to serkan's cheek.. and she kissed him a soft kiss.

"They also do that" eda whispered near to his ear.

She kissed him another one.. "and that was for hitting yigit's face,, he really cut a nerve for me"

Serkan chuckled... "that's my girl".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while our couple finally have arrived serkan's home... they were happy...

"Welcome to your home" serkan said , smiling.

"My home?" Eda asked, confused.

"Yeah it is your home from now on" serkan said.

Eda smiled,,, serkan always care about her... she came closer to his chest .. put her hands around his nick... and looked inside his eyes.

"How can you always be that sweet?" Eda asked.