Don't fall for her/him !!

As eda entered serkan's office and saw selin kissing her fake fiancee she turned around and left.
Leaving leyla and ceren embarrassed alone with the kissing couple.

Eda was so angry and she was so jealous , but she will never admit that . She went out to control herself.

Serkan was so angry of the position he put himself into in front his employees , and in front of his fake fiancee , Eda .  

"I am sorry serkan bey" leyla said.

Selin didn't get up so serkan had to push her to go.

"Just go away selin , forever" serkan said , angry.

Selin left in furious without replying to him  ,, he let leyla and ceren enter his office and finish their business ,, because work is always his preference. Then he can deal with eda. Anyway he was happy that she got jealous for him.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Eda went down she was so angry , she was walking and then she met selin in the cafeteria.

"Who do i see , hello cousin" selin said.

"What do you want selin" eda said.

"I want you to leave serkan , he is mine!" Selin said.

"You didn't hear the news? He is my fiancee , we fell in love and then we got engaged" eda said, smirking.

"Then where is your ring? I can't see it" selin said.

Eda had forgot all about the ring , she was acting so she didn't really care ,, so she decided to lie until she go and buy one tonight.

"We will go and buy them today , everything is all new" eda said " and do you know that serkan told me to make our rings as a tattoo ?!" She was smiling.

Eda wanted to make selin jealous from her and serkan so she lied ,, in that moment serkan came towards them .

"Sevgilim " serkan said while kissing eda's cheek.

Eda was shocked but she didn't move and continued their show.

"Hayatim " eda said.

"So serkan ,, eda told me that you will get a ring tattoo" selin said in jealous .

Serkan was shocked ,, WHAT does ring tattoo mean?
He was sure that eda was burning about him in jealousy .

"Sure i will do whatever my fiancee wants"  he said looking into eda's eyes.

He wanted selin to leave him so he also lied .

"I should leave now ,, see you serkan cim" selin said.

Selin left and she was so angry about what she just saw ,, serkan and eda ,, WHAT the fuck.

"How dare you kiss me ?" Eda said to serkan.

"I kissed my fiancee" serkan said.

"Look serkan i wish that you keep your relationship with that bitch hidden , what will i say to leyla and ceren now? How will everybody believe that we are real couple ?" Eda said.

"Look eda , she is the one who kissed me, i didn't" serkan said.

"What is the difference! And by the way you can do whatever you want with women  , i don't care, but keep it hidden" eda said.

"I can do whatever i want with women so you can also do whatever you want with men ? Right?!" Serkan said.

"Who said that ? Let's talk later serkan , it is not the time now for that!" Eda said.