I can't live without you !

After one month ......

Our beloved couple lived the worse days of their entire life....

Both of them thought that if they separate they can continue their lives like nothing happened or nothing will change , but everything is different ...

they have a bad destiny  , some conditions and some lies made them loose so much things...

They lost happiness...
They lost the meaning of life...

Something has changed , and they didn't realize it until they lost each other.

They both felt lonely , something is missing.
And they understood that empty space is for each other ,, but none of them can admit that.

The beautiful Eda couldn't do her job well enough, she couldn't focus ,, her mind was thinking about Serkan all the time , she was like a ghost , he was her soulmate , he owns her ... she made sure that Mustafa serdar is in jail... then she took a vacation from the police work ,, she went to Antalya with Melo because she have some modeling business there .

The handsome business man Serkan bolat was officially loosing his mind ,  he continued his job from his home , no one has seen him since a whole month except Engin ,, the big deal was he didn't want to admit the real reason of his depression, he have missed Eda , he can't see any other women but her , she owns him .

He owns her and she owns him ...
Their bodies ,, their souls ,,, they own each other
and no one can ever brake that rule.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda was in Antalya with Melo ,, she was getting ready because she has a fashion show today.
Her friends are also coming and her group.

She was in the hotel room in the 3rd floor with Melo , waiting their friends.

"Eda come on ,,, you have to eat , what is wrong with you ?" Melo asked.

"I have no appetite melo" Eda said. With sad face.

"Why are you still sad ? Didn't you say that you both broke up and you weren't happy together?" Melo asked, worried.

Eda didn't really knew why she is still sad and unhappy , she wondered is he feeling the same as her?

"Melo , it is not because of him" Eda said.

"Then what is it? Eda tell me honestly ,, do you love him?" Melo asked.

She asked Eda the most difficult question, she never thought she may be falling in love with him.

"No ,, i mean i was when we were engaged , but not anymore" Eda said.

"I can't believe you Eda ,, now get ready we will talk about that later" Melo said.

Melo made a big question mark in eda's mind,
Do i love him?
Does he love me?
What if it is true?

Suddenly a knock on the door took her away from the heavy thinking.

"Surprise!!"

Ceren and eda's group ( fifi , ömer , ahmet) entered to meet eda and melo .

"Hello guys ,, we have missed you" eda said.

"Yeah , let's have some fun , we can meet some handsome guys here" Melo said.

"Speaking of guys ,, Ferit must have arrive in less than hour" ceren said.

What !! Is Ferit coming ? , what if Serkan is coming too ?  Oh god !!