Real Criminal !

When eda came and saw serkan talking to someone with her phone , she was afraid that he may know something about her real life.

"What are you doing serkan?" Eda said.

"Who are you eda?" Serkan asked.

"I am your fake fiancee serkan , who will go in 3 months" eda said.

"Why does that guy call you boss?" Serkan asked.

"Serkan , don't get too private" eda said.

"I should know what are you hiding" he said.

"Take it from me , some people are prettier from outside , so don't get so close to them" she said and went to her room.

Eda left Serkan speechless , what does she mean?
Is she a serious criminal ? Some bad thoughts came to serkan's mind , so he decided to fall asleep to not overthink , but he will know everything soon.

Eda went to her room , she was thinking about everything happened that day ! What a day.
She couldn't sleep , so she went down to drink water.

She got out from her room , but as a police officer she noticed something .. all the lights were closed . Serkan never close them all. Also there was a low foot steps voice which no one can notice but an expert.

She immediately went to serkan's room without knocking the door.
Serkan was top less , he just took a shower and was wearing , he was shocked that eda came like that.

"Have you missed me, princess?" Serkan asked.

Eda lost control for a minute by his amazing body.
His abs were so sexy , she wanted to touch it.

"Shhhhh ,, there is someone down stairs" eda said.

"What do you mean? Where is my bodyguards ,, that is impossible" serkan said.

"I don't know but i am sure,, he was coming upstairs, i will caught him, do you have cameras in the home?he knows that we are here " eda said.

"Yes i have and i can open it from my phone" he said.

"Great , but we should not let him come here , so we can go to him later" eda said.

"I have an idea , just follow my lead" serkan said.

Serkan holded eda and pushed her to his bed and he was up her ,, he started kissing her lips in so strong kiss,, full of desire and passion.

Eda was shocked at the beginning but she knew what he was doing , so she did the same and she started moaning in loud voice.

They were pretending to have sex , so the guy can do whatever he wants and not worry about them.

Serkan was about to lose himself at her sexy moans. She is so fucking good , also being in his arms at his bed , what a punishment .

Eda also was so melting .. he is up her and kissing her ,, also he is top less ,, he is so sexy freaking handsome guy! What a punishment.

"I see you are smart enough to understand " serkan whispered.

"You are such an opportunist" she whispered.

"Yes , baby yeeeaas! "He was shouting in loud voice .

"Ok that is enough , now open the camera " she said.

"I don't think i will ever get enough" serkan whispered in a low voice while setting next to her.

"What?" She asked.