Our first time !

Attention !!
This part may contain a hard language , so if you don't want to read it you can skip the part.
Enjoy reading ;)

Eda was fixing her makeup when she remembered the paper message from Mustafa serdar , so she immediately took it and opened it , when she was reading the content she felt so weak ,, what does they want from serkan?!
What if they do something to him?

She knew what Mustafa want from her so she wasn't afraid from him ,, he sure knew that she is a police officer ,, and her group told her what he wanted.
he wanted the original list of the mafia crime list for the last 5 years contains all the other mafia enemies .
If he took it then he can have a weapon besides his enemies. He will be the big boss everywhere.

Eda called her group to know how to move.

"Look fifi , i can't let him hurt serkan , and i can't let him think that i am afraid , so i will go to him and act. I already have the fake original list that you gave me yesterday ,, so i will do my best" eda said through the phone.

"I know what you are thinking,, but you should convince him that it is the only original copy" fifi said.

"Don't worry ,, i will open my hidden location sensor incase anything happen" eda said.

"Take care , darling" fifi said.

Eda had it all ready in her mind , she knew what she was going to do , thank god fifi sent her the fake copy yesterday as soon as they knew what he wanted.

She is the detective eda yildrim ,, and she knew how to hide her sensors and microphones at their flight so no one can notice anything .

Who really she was worried about is SERKAN !
She can't lose him , she care about him , she has to protect him , she even can't live without him.
Why is all that about him?
She only knew him two weeks ago, and she will go in less than 3 months ,, why does she even care?!

——————————

Eda headed to the fifth floor and knocked the door. She didn't change her outfit so he may believe her .

Two guys opened the door and she entered without waiting for them to let her in. She found Mustafa setting in an office ,, she studied the whole scene in one second ,, there was 3 bodyguards , one with him and the others who opened the door,, they have guns
There is some vases that she may use and there is a window behind him ,, she also noticed a camera .

"So you love your fiancee so much to come here " mustafa said.

"I love him yes" eda said, she looked at her nails and said " can you be quick , i should go and see him" .

Mustafa ordered his guard to leave them alone.

"You are the one who should give me what i want,, your colleague told me that you have it" mustafa said.

What colleague??  Fifi didn't mention that , obviously he doesn't know that eda is an officer.

"Can i ask what is inside it?" Eda said.

"No , you just have to give it to me and leave" mustafa said.

Eda knew what was all that about ,, she didn't call omer but he had mentioned that plan before .
Omer was acting like he is a mafia since the last time they caught mustafa and he ran away.
So Mustafa was thinking that omer is a mafia and eda is a messenger from omer's side .
He didn't know anything about the police thing.
Now he was taking the original copy from the mafia not from the police as he was told .
"You are genius omer" eda was thinking.