Please don't go !!

Eda and Serkan was dancing in the show hall when a sudden attack by strangers started.

Serkan took eda's hand and started running to hide behind a wall when his guards hasn't come to rescue them.

Eda wasn't scared at all ,, she is really used to situations like that ,, but she was waiting for the right time to do something.

She had some thoughts about who is attacking them
But she waited to not let serkan notice anything about her real job.

"Are you okay??!" Serkan asked her

"I am fine " she said

"I don't know where the hell my guards are !"

"Maybe they are stuck somewhere"

Engin and piril was hiding too but in another corner so far from them ,, some people were injured .

Eda realized that the big fish wasn't there anywhere , so her thoughts now are sure to be real .
She was worried about her group and their plan .

It's a long time when the shooting hadn't stop ,, so she can't be waiting anymore ,, so she cut off her dress because she was wearing some skinny black short jumpsuit under her dress in case something happen with there plan ,, then she put her hair in a ponny tail ,, and took off her heels ,, she was bare-full foot.
She was looking stunning at her outfit anyway.

"Where are you going,, are you crazy !! Can't you see the situation we are in ?" Serkan shouted at her.

"Serkan bey ,, look ,, don't ever come after me and keep standing here until it is safe !!" She said while she was running .

Eda knew exactly how to deal with those situations,,
She is the head of the police detective department ..
So she took her gun out of her purse and started shooting,, she stood behind a wall ,, shooting every single enemy ,, making sure not killing them so she harmed there hands and feets.

She shooted them all ,, all the 10 men in less than 3 minutes,, she is so expert.

After she was done she took a gun from the harmed enemies . And headed to open the door which was locked .
When she opened the door her group came inside in a hurry in a very practiced way .. scanning every single inch at the room .
"197 what is the situation ?" Fifi asked.

"I shooted them making sure they are not dead" eda said.

For her good luck serkan was so far that he can't hear their conversation .

They went out in a hurry to let the main police deal with that ,, because they are the secret department  which mean that no one should know about them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

"She is so crazy ,, how can she go like that??" Serkan was in a shock about what she did.

But what was more shocking that she shooted them all in no time ,, and no body died . She is so professional.
Who are she  ??
what she had just did and what he just saw is not a normal person .. there is something about her ,, and serkan bolat is not gonna give up about knowing that thing .

When he came to the door she wasn't there ,, she is no where to be seen ,, she left .

"Please , don't go !" Serkan whispered.

Serkan had to spend one more night at the police station but this time was with engin and piril who was shaking in fear .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eda headed straight with her group to their secret station ,, she changed and started discussing what happened at that weird night ... after there plan failed.