You are my whole life, darling(last chapter)

Everybody search for happiness in their lives. When you find it you can never let it go.
That's exactly what happened with our lovely couple. They have found each other,that was the happiness they have been looking for, each other. Because they are soul mates, they complete each other.

A couple of months has passed, they knew each other better. They discovered each other lives. They got a very calm and beautiful relationship. They were in love. Melting for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That day serkan made his decision. She is the one, eda is the one . He wants to complete his life with her. And he knew she wanted the same thing. So today he wanted to propose to her.

Serkan went to his summer house, it has a beach view. That is where he wanted to ask her...
He made sure everything was well organized, candles and lights. Just the way eda likes.

"After that night, we will be together forever my love..." Serkan thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eda was in her office, she had a long day. She was worried because she haven't heard from serkan all day. Not even a text. So she decided to go home and check for him.

When she enterd their house serkan wasn't there, but she found a huge black box on their bed with a red flower on it.
She smiled and started opening it.. "serkan ya..."
She found a red dress with a note saying "my queen will you wear this for me, you will look amazing in red" her smile was from one ear to the other. Then she found another box with a pair of sandals and a matching bag, they were so unique and expensive. With another note saying "i know you don't like to wear these over fashion things, but you will look hot trust me" now she cuddled , how can he be so caring.
The last box was a tiny one. She opened it quickly and found a small diamond necklace, it is so cute and classy with another note "there is no diamond prettier than you, but will you wear it for me.." eda now was over the moon, she has the sweetest boyfriend ever.

Her phone sneezed with a message from serkan "i wish i was there to close your dress zipper, but don't worry baby i will open it at night".
"This man is so wasted, but i love him" eda said.

"The driver is waiting for you outside baby" serkan texted.

Eda got excited, she thought that was another romantic date with serkan. So she started getting ready to meet him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eda has arrived, she is visiting this house for the first time. The place looks cozy, just like serkan.
She was about to knock the door but the door was already open. So she entered and started searching for serkan around the house, she found a glass door with a beach view. When she entered she found the most amazing and romantic place ever. Candles and flowers, the star light, the waves sound, pillows on the ground. Then she turned around ,she couldn't anything but holding her breath , there he was. her king , looking hot as hell. Wearing a full black outfit as she likes with his first couple buttons open. Oh dear....

Serkan was really excited to propose and a little anxious, he will propose to the love of his life... he heard that she has arrived but he waited upstairs  so she can discover the place by herself, then he showed. He saw her, his angel , looking so freaking hot in that red dress which he chose for her. It made wonders to her curves. Her heels was something else, he got lost with her scent. He came close to her and she turned.. "you can't be anymore prettier love" serkan said and kissed her hand.

They both were staring at each other, lost in each other. Their eyes showed love. They were looking at each others eyes.

"The place looks amazing serkan, i can never get used to your surprices" eda said.

"You are the one who is amazing baby" serkan said.

"Care to dance..?" Serkan offered her his hand.

Eda looked at his hand and took it "sure, but there is no music baby" .