Now you know the real me !

Both Eda and Serkan made their plans to caught mustafa serdar , eda caught one of his men with her group and went to question him , but serkan caught the big fish himself , serkan thought that he may kidnapped Eda ,, but what will happen then?

Since serkan doesn't know the real Eda and her job his bad thoughts was growing bigger everyday, he can't deny that he likes her , he never felt that way to any women before , but she is so close book.

Eda also knew that serkan must have some thoughts , but she can't tell him or let him know about her . She was so attracted to him , she knew it will be be a losing game , but she liked it anyway.

Serkan entered a wooden house to find Mustafa bey wrapped into a chair and two of his guards pointing a gun to his face .

"So .. the big mafia boss is here" serkan said , pointing to his guards to leave.

"So you know everything , serkan bolat" mustafa said

Serkan came closer and pick out a knife , touching mustafa's neck with it.

"Where is Eda yildiz?" Serkan asked.

"What do you mean? She is your fiancee not mine , you must know where she is " Mustafa said.

Serkan pressed on his neck with the knife
"I said where is she?" Serkan said.

"Look , i don't know where is she , i really don't" Mustafa said , panicked.

Serkan felt that he doesn't really know , so he will see that later , it was weird that eda didn't say where she went to.

"If you don't know , then tell me , what is her business with you fucking bastard" serkan said.

"I think she didn't told you anything about that night" mustafa said , cold tone.

Serkan's mind was burning! What does he mean? Did she sleep with him ? But she denied ?
Is she laying ?

Serkan cut a scar on mustafa's neck in furious and the blood was everywhere.

"Just answer without commenting " serkan said.

"Tammam relax , it is not like you think , all i know that her friend is a mafia guy who helped us bring some important paper , and she just delivered it" mustafa said.

Now serkan can see the picture much better , the paper which he already knew about its content before , but who is her mafia friend ? Then she works with them , the Mafia.

"Does she works with the mafia?" Serkan asked.

"I don't know , i am sure about her friend , a guy called ömer" mustafa said.

Serkan knows ömer ,, he is her friend , so he is a mafia. That means ... she is with him.

Serkan sat down in-front of mustafa so he can watch him suffering.

"What is your business with my company you fucking bastard?" Serkan said.

Mustafa hasn't reply.

"Talk ,,, or i swear i will cut you in pieces , nobody can collect them all over the country" serkan said.

"Relax , i wanted to money-wash under your company ,, in the order of my fiancee , selin , i think that you did something made her so angry with you " mustafa said.

So that was true , and Eda was the first to know about that scenario ,, thank god she did and told serkan.

"you are not hiding that? And confessing your crime" Serkan asked.