Because of You !

After Eda And Serkan read what was written in the paper that mustafa serdar sent to eda , both of them had many different thoughts. So they had a fight.

Serkan was thinking that Eda was working with the mafia ,, but he didn't know that she was a detective police officer and she was trying to protect him.

That is so unfair.

They completed their day as usual but they were thinking about each other all the time.

Serkan was getting ready to attend the party of one of his most important costumers. He did say to eda to company him as his fiancee.
Will she come?
As he asked her ,, does she even remember.

Serkan entered the party hall and went to greet his friends ,, Is she coming??!.  Everyone was asking about his fiancee .

After like 30 minutes , every single person on the party was looking at the angel who is coming inside.

She is Eda ,, who can anyone else be!

She was wearing a gold skinny short dress which display her curvy body , her hair as a ponytail. Her nude makeup , high heels. She is just perfect.

Serkan was really melting ,, she is so sexy girl.
And everybody was looking at her , at his fiancee.
why does he have to go through that everyday? 
He can't accept any man look at her but him.

Serkan went in front of eda and kissed her cheek , smelling her sigh . They knew everyone is watching

"You have come" he said.

"Yes , i have come" eda said.

"Will you leave?" Serkan asked.

"Do you want me to leave?" Eda asked.

Serkan didn't answer because he can't let her go , he can't even breath without her , No she can't leave.
So instead of saying ,, he took her hand and started introducing her to his costumers.

The number of people was not more than 20 as eda can see ,, she put that condition before , she can't be
seen with him in public , no questions asked.
So serkan always tried to keep minimum people.

Everyone was amazed by eda's beauty ,, and serkan can notice that , as every guy look at her his brain burn . He is so jealousy type.

"So ,, you are the secret pretty model, and you are so beautiful as all of people heard" a costumer said.

"Thank you , it is your beauty" eda replied.

Eda was bored , she always hated that kind of celebrations ,, she is known here as the pretty model. And the worst part is she can't escape , she is also serkan bolat 's fiancee. Every body was curious about her.

"Well serkan cim , that is your fiancee" ferit said.

"Selam ferit , evet eda bu ,, my fiancee" serkan said.

"Wait , i saw you somewhere, i am sure" eda said.

"I was at the police station once with serkan and you hit him ,, do you remember?" Ferit said.

When he mentioned the police eda 's blood was blue. But she tried to hide it.

"Yes i remembered you, you were there" eda said.

"How can you remember him, you haven't even saw him in person" serkan asked, curious. Looking at her eyes.

Serkan didn't knew that eda's memory is so good . Sure she is a detective , so she will not forget anything.

Eda didn't reply , to avoid that conversation now, she was looking in his eyes also..

"So guys ,, how did you meet?" Ferit asked.