First meeting ever !!!

Eda's situation:

I was in a hurry when i arrived after the emergency call ,, so i was racing time to get in when all of a sudden some guy hit me at the main gate ,, he was looking exhausted but god he is so handsome ,, he was so elegant in his 3 piece black suit that match his skin tone ,, and his green eyes and..... what " get back to yourself  girl" her mind warned her .

Her eyes meet with his for a second and then she apologized and went inside in a hurry just to find her childhood best friend in front of her .

"Ceren , what a surprise , what are you doing here" eda said while hugging her friend.

"Eda cim , ne haber , i was here with my client " ceren said

"Is he the guy who has just got out now  from the door ? " eda asked curious .

"Yes , the one that you have just crashed ."  Ceren said smirking .

"Yok yaa ceren, don't start now " eda said rolling her eyes , "anyway i am kind of in a hurry , see you later ".

"See you canim ."

~~~~~~

Eda got inside to meet with her group as they started the meeting at their round police meetings table drinking their traditional drink. Çay .

Her group was ( Fifi , ahmet , omer ) she was their chief ,, but before that they were friends ,  as they started  the meeting , Fifi said " eda cim , we have a naw process that have to be solved "

"It is a dangerous one that time , we will have the big fish " ahmet said

"Evet eda abla, our information is that the mafia's big head will be money-washing at a fashion show at a hotel tomorrow night" omer said.

"So they will do their work during the show, and it will be only for 15 people ,, they may be also accused" fifi said.

Eda was thinking and she found a way immediately
"Easy guys , calm down " she said " did you forget that i am a fashion model??" Eda said smirking .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eda's plan was to model at the show ,, no one can reject her show because every body heard about her private shows so it's an opportunity to see her , so she will distract the audience ,, in that main time her group will be at the basement deal with the crime ,, as she deals with the mafia boss which she was sure that he will be watching the show as an innocent soul while his guards deal with his crime.

They made their plan and arranged with the fashion company to make the star ( Eda yildiz ) be the main model for thier show, who can say no for that offer.

"Who is the fashion company ?" Eda asked ,,
"It is ( bolat designs ) company " fifi replied
With eda's modeling experience , it's her first time work with them , she know they work with professional models only ,, so this will be a good opportunity to work with her .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serkan's situation:

I was so exhausted from what happened last night , my phone couldn't stop ringing so i accepted engin's call while going out  the main gate when suddenly some one hit me by accident ,,, but wait ... she is a girl and i can swear that she is the most beautiful women i have ever seen ,, her long brown hair, her almond brown eyes , her curvy body, her very long legs,, she was wearing a simple blue dress ,, she just looks perfect ,, i think she is in a hurry , but what is she doing here ... i was thinking when her sweet voice bring me back from my own opinion .