Fire !

After ceren and ferit asked to stay a week in serkan's house , also they have decided to travel with them to Antalya. Serkan did what he wanted , he is the boss.

The business trip was with a costumer to celebrate their new summer collection  .. also serkan was going to take a trophy because his great job.

The four friends went all together to the plane, it was a safe trip to Antalya,, eda and serkan were acting like real lovers ,, they both liked what it feels like.

At the hotel room:

"Oooof ya ooof" eda said. Setting on the bed.

"Relax princess, it is only two days" serkan said.

"I can't believe i travelled without any clothes with me. I have to go shopping now" eda said.

"I will come with you " serkan said.

"You know that i can go alone, right?" eda said , looking at him.

Serkan came closer to her and whispered to her ear
"I should check what kind of clothes you are gonna wear , to not have any troubles here" serkan said.

Serkan knew that she is so pretty , and all the men will keep playing around here , and summer clothes are always big trouble.

"What do you mean troubles?" Eda said.

Eda didn't really understand,, why is he saying that? Why does he even care about me?
Between all his relationships , what is the difference? 
We haven't even slept together.

"Come on , let's go'" serkan said and went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have arrived to a big clothes store, the big  shock  was it is empty ,,there is no any costumers .

As they entered eda was really shocked ,,where am i?

"Serkan why isn't there any costumers here ?" Eda asked.

"Hello serkan bey, I guess you are eda hanim, i will be your fashion guard" the women said.

Eda looked to serkan who he was smiling,, she knew that he had rented all the store for them.

"Why are you doing that , we can also shop with normal people" eda whispered to him.

"But you are not a normal person" serkan said.

She smiled and got inside with the woman to choose.
She was searching for the sexiest she can find, she wanted to do what serkan was afraid of , let him be jealous , he wanted her to come , so here she came. She is Eda ,, she will do what she wants. 

Serkan was setting and watching her , she is so fucking beautiful ,, everything she wear is pretty. Her body is so sexy,, he was wondering what he can do to her if she was for him. He lost his thought when she went to the swimming suit section ,, so he immediately stood up and went there behind her.

Eda was picking a red one piece bikini ,, it is open from the back and from the breast area ,, she knew what she was doing.

"I will take that one" eda said.

"What is that?" Serkan said, pointing  at the bikini.

"It is a swimsuit, serkan" eda said.

"Obviously it is not , pick another one" serkan said.

The woman left them both alone , she knew that kind of conversations.

"Serkan you can't control me , i want to wear it, and why do you even care?" Eda said.