♡27

You are gonna be mine again~

13th August, 2021.

It was Friday, the day every student waited for. After Friday, the weekend would start and they could take some rest.

Jisung was walking in the hallway as he didn't have any class that time. He was on his way to the library as it was one of the peaceful places in the whole university. But there was something that was bothering him. Soojin was ignoring him for a few days now. It probably started from Monday. She would not talk to him. He was always who initiated a conversation between them but she quickly ended the talk and went to her room. When they eat together, she didn't talk to him about random topics like she always did. He felt strange. Because if a talkative person doesn't talk, that's weird right?

The hallway was quiet as no one was around. He was humming while walking and his bag was hung on his right shoulder. This was the time when he stopped walking and met with her brown orbs. Soojin was just infront of Jisung. They were standing opposite to each other having a lot of space between them. She faced him as she stood there. Soojin also didn't know why she was ignoring him. She felt a strang feeling whenever she would see him. Just like the past days, she tried to ignore Jisung and went past him. But suddenly a hand held her wrist as she stopped where she was. Soojin looked over her shoulder and saw it was Jisung who held her hand, his back was facing her. Both of them turned around, his hand still holding her wrist.

"Why are you ignoring me?", Jisung coldly asked.

With a gulp, Soojin answered, "I'm not ignoring you. It was one of the rules that I can only talk to you if it's important. I'm only following it."

"After so many days, you decided to follow it?"

"Yeah." Soojin shrugged her shoulders.

"And you think I would believe you?"

"It's up to you. Also I think you don't even care if I ignore you right?"

"Why are you behaving like this? What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? I wanted our relationship to be good not full of hatred. I tried but you- you don't even give me the minimum respect. You have always hated me because of that small incident that happened years ago. This proves how immature you are!"

Jisung couldn't speak a word after hearing all the words Soojin just said.

"Now leave my hand." Jisung looked down and realised he was still holding her wrist and then finally he released it. "I think I should go now and you should too because you have a girlfriend to take care of." Soojin went past him whereas Jisung stood there speechless.

This all thing was seen by a person from afar. That person was observing them for a long time. It was a girl. She narrowed her eyes and saw the younger girl going away. "Kim Soojin....just wait."