Chapter one:

I set my bags on my bed and sighed. Thank god I had my own room. No sharing for this girl. I stood up and stretched, feeling my back pop in multiple places as I glanced around the room. There was a big walk-in closet attached to my own private bathroom and my room was fairly large. I even had a king sized bed. There was also a miniature kitchen. A fridge, sink and microwave along with some cupboard space.

Now all I had to do was decorate and unpack. It looks a trip to Walmart is calling my name. I grabbed my purse and keys and left the room, locking my bedroom door on the way and looked at the plaque on the wall with my name written on it. Crystal Love. Yes, I'm aware it's weird.

I walked down the stairwell and ran headfirst into a wall, and landed hard on my ass with a small grunt. But when I looked up I saw that it wasn't a wall at all, it was a huge football player and he was glaring down at me.

"Watch where you're going freshman." He snarled and walked upstairs, and into the room right across the hall from mine. I sighed and got up, brushing off my jeans and kept walking out of the building and to the parking lot where my car was parked. My blue 1973 Chevy Camaro with black racing stripes.

I ran my fingers over the paint and heard some guys whistle but ignored them and unlocked the car and climbed into the driver seat. Then I reversed out of the spot, seeing the football player I had run into staring at me and then sped out of the parking lot and back into town.

Walmart was easy to find and I found a spot up close. But as soon as I got out, there were guys whistling and staring at my car. I sighed and hit the lock button before walking into Walmart and buying all the things I would need in my dorm room.

I paid for everything, using my parents credit card and pushed the cart back to my car and loaded up the small backseat. Then I put the cart away and climbed into the driver seat and headed back to campus. My spot that I had earlier was empty so I parked and took my stuff up to my room. It took a few trips but finally I had all the bags on the floor and I shut and locked my door.

I put my new sheets and pillows on the bed and put on the pillowcases and the comforter. A silver and black set that looked really cool. Then I put the purple curtains up and kept them open so that I could have the extra light. After that I took our all the hangers and hung up my shirts and hoodies and folded up everything else and put them in the drawers.

While I was hanging stuff up there was a knock on my door and I sighed and went to answer it. I had pulled off my long sleeve shirt so now I was in my tank top and tight jeans. As I pulled open the door I instantly regretted it as I came face to face with the same guy as earlier.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I looked up at him, ready to shut the door any time.

"Why are you here?" He demanded and glared down at me with emerald green eyes.

"Um excuse you? I live here. Now if you'll excuse me I still have things to do." I said and attempted to shut the door but she shoved his foot in the way and pushed himself in, making me fall back and land on my ass, again. "Get out!"

"This is a nice room. I was wondering where you were living." He said as he glanced around my room and I got up and crossed my arms over my chest, and his eyes instantly locked on my breasts. So I dropped my arms and put my hands in my back pockets. "You're hot."

"And you're an asshole." I said and leaned against the counter of my mini kitchen.

"I am. But damn girl, you're fine. But I'd love to see those clothes on the floor at the end of my bed." He said and I couldn't help but start laughing.

"Puh-Leeze. That's the best you got big boy?" I asked between laughing fits and I watched his face get red with anger. But that still didn't stop me from laughing.