Chapter 11:

I watched as Ethan pulled off his shirt and I watched the tattoo covered muscles flex as he reached down to unbutton his jeans and I gulped and watched him. There was a bulge under his jeans and my heart rate sped up as he lowered the zipper and pushed he jeans down his legs. But he left his boxers on and reached out to unbutton my jeans.

My breath was coming out in little pants as he slowly pulled my zipper down and tugged the jeans down my legs then he just stared down at me with his eyes full of lust.

"Good god. You're killing me with the red panties, Crystal." He whispered and kissed the inside of my thigh and I moaned softly. "And those little sounds are driving me crazy. I want you so bad."

"Then take me." I whispered and his eyes darkened even more.

"You're not ready yet." He said and tugged my panties down with his teeth and I moaned when his nose brushed my sensitive area. Then once my panties were somewhere on the floor he went back between my legs and took a long lick along my pussy. I moaned out loud and gripped the bed as hard as I could. "Don't hold back baby."

My eyes drifted closed as he continuously licked along my pussy and sucked on my clit. I moaned and felt something tighten within my stomach and it seemed as if Ethan knew because he started to lick faster. My moan echoed around the room as I felt the knot in my stomach burst and I came against Ethan's mouth. He groaned and locked up all the juices before crawling up my body and kissing my lips and it was oddly sexy to taste myself on his lips.

"Now you're ready." He whispered and slid a condom on before pressing the head of his cock against my entrance. When did he take off his boxers? I closed my eyes as he slowly inched his way inside and it burned a little but it passed quickly. Until he got deeper then the burn got worse and i Moaned softly. "I'm trying to go slow, but you're so fucking tight."

I didn't respond as his control slipped and he slid in farther and I gasped in pain as he ripped through my virginity and tears leaked from my eyes. He stopped and kissed away my tears and softly kissed my lips until my body relaxed and then he moved inside of me and pleasure radiated. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight.

"That's right baby. Hold me as tight as you need to." He whispered in my ear and I moaned and dug my nails into his shoulder and heard him moan and thrust a little harder, making me gasp in pleasure. "Fuck, scratch me baby."

I dug my nails down his back and knew he might be bleeding but he moaned and thrust harder, which made me cum again and stars danced in front of my eyes. He went rigid above me and groaned as he came and I felt his cock twitching inside of me. I moaned and struggled to catch my breath and he relaxed on top of me.

"God, that was amazing." He whispered as he kissed my lips then got up and walked to the bathroom. I laid there, and just smiled. My virginity was gone.

"Ethan?" I called out and he came back with a washcloth.

"Yes, baby?" He asked and spread my legs and gently wiped away the blood before he tossed the wash cloth in the laundry basket and pulled on his boxers.

"What's going to happen at the race?" I asked and sat up, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"I'm really not sure, Crystal." He said and looked over at me. "But no matter what, I'm going to be right by your side."

I smiled and got up, and bent forward to grab my panties, which resulted in my ass getting slapped. When I glanced over my shoulder Ethan was grinning like a fool and his dimples were on full display.

"Excuse me? Did you just slap my ass?" I asked and pulled my panties on then tried to find my bra. It was half under the bed. How the fuck did it get there?

"I did. It's so sexy." He said and pulled on his jeans as I hooked my bra in place.

"Well, thank you." I said as I pulled on my jeans and found my t-shirt. "Damn. I don't have a brush. Or deodorant."

"I've got you covered." Ethan said and walked into his bathroom. I followed him and he opened one of the drawers and I saw a brush and deodorant with various other feminine things. So I brushed my hair and added deodorant then touched up my make up before going back into the room and pulling on my socks and shoes.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already midnight. My eyes widened.

"My cars not here." I said to Ethan and he just smiled.

"Don't worry about that. I've got mine you can drive." He said and handed me his hoodie and my phone. That was all I was going to need anyways. But I grabbed my purse and pulled out my wallet to get my license. Then I stuck that in my pocket and pulled on Ethan's hoodie. "But the car itself is a surprise until we get to where the race is."

"Alright alright." I said and followed him outside to where his truck sat with a car trailer already hooked up to it. The trailer was shut do I didn't get to see the car but I climbed into the passenger seat and looked at Ethan when he got in.

"I'm scared, Ethan." I said and he gripped my hand in his.

"I've got you, Crystal. Just trust me." He said and I nodded and stared outside.

Once we got to the warehouse tons of cars were lined up and Ethan and I got out and wandered around until I saw Ricky with a pink haired woman leaning against his car. Ethan took my hand and we walked up to him and Instantly regretted showing up.

"Ethan? The fuck are you doing with my woman?" Ricky demanded as he pushed away from his car and walked towards us.

"She's no longer your woman. She's mine. And she's aware of you being married with a kid. She heard your conversation yesterday." Ethan said and I looked between them.

"Let's get this race over with." I said and turned to walk away. I felt Ricky's glare all the way to Ethan's trailer. When I opened it I gasped. It was a purple 1967 Chevy Nova.

"This is my baby." Ethan said and tossed me the keys. "Be careful bringing her out."

I nodded and climbed in the driver seat through the window and started her up. She roared to life and I shivered. Definitely healthy. I gently pressed on the gas and kept the car straight as I pulled out of the trailer and watched jaws drop when I parked her and got back out.

"Ready for this, baby?" Ethan asked as he came over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"As ready as I'm going to be." I said and leaned up to kiss Ethan softly. For some reason in the bottom of my stomach I felt as if this would be the last time I ever kissed him. He smiled and helped me back Into the car and I started it back up and pulled up to the starting line.

My heart was in my throat as I watched the person step back and shine a light. I shoved my foot down on the gas and was off. My car was up front but Ricky was coming up quick. I hit the first turn perfectly and sped up ahead, but what I didn't see was the other guy come up along side me. With one glance to the side I knew I was fucked.

He slammed into the side of the car and I screamed. It took a minute but I regained control of the car right as he slammed into me again. But with where he hit, it sent me into a spin and I hit something hard, making my head slam into the steering wheel. Then I heard someone screaming my name as a gun was cocked.

"You should have kept your mouth shut." Someone hissed I felt the burning sensation just as I heard the bang of the gun. My head started to swim as I heard another gunshot and I felt hands on me.

"Open your... Eyes..." The voice whispered, as I faded in and out. My body started to feel warm and extremely light. Was I dying? Did Ricky do what we thought he would?

"Please... I... Need... You..." The voice sounded far away and garbled and I managed to open my eyes a little to see Ethan's face and I smiled as the darkness dragged me under and I lost contact with the man I was falling hard for.