Chapter 20:

I woke up wrapped in familiar arms. It was so warm and comfortable that I didn't want to move, and Ethan's even breathing on the back of my neck added to the comfort. But unfortunately, I have to pee so I wiggled out of Ethan's arms and out my pillow there so that he wouldn't wake up right away then tiptoed to the bathroom.

After doing my business I washed my hands and glanced at my naked body in the mirror. My curves were still there, and my breasts were full and relatively perky. But there were purple marks on my necks me upper chest, and i blushed, remembering how easily Ethan got me back in his bed.

"I hate waking up alone." Ethan sighed and leaned against the doorway and just stared at me. He had boxers on but still looked nice.

"I'm sorry. My bladder was screaming at me." I said and he held out his t-shirt for me and I pulled it on and smiled at him. His grin made my stomach do flips.

"It's alright. So are we going home?" He asked and the glitter in his eyes gave me goosebumps.

"I don't know... Ethan... You really hurt me." I said and the good mood I had was gone. Ethan's eyes darkened and before I realized it I was shoved against the wall and Ethan buried his face in my neck. I sighed and felt him bring my wrists up above my head.

"I'm not leaving unless you come home." He whispered and I felt my heart clench. Could I stay away from him?

"Fine. But if you say anything like you did before I'm leaving." I said and Ethan let me go with a smile and kissed me again. We headed into my bedroom and got dressed and straightened the bed before he grabbed my bags which thankfully I hadn't fully unpacked and carried them downstairs.

I lingered in the apartment momentarily and wrote a note for Martha explaining what was going on and left me number. I also put $200 on the counter and set the key on top of it and left. As I got into my car I caught Jackson in the corner of my eye and saw the glare on his face but I started my car and left, with Ethan following me in his truck.

It took about two hours but we finally pulled up in front of Ethan's house and I smiled as I grabbed my purse and got out. Ethan was already carrying my bags into the house and I stopped as soon as I got in. The warmth of the house enveloped me and I couldn't help but sigh. This was home for me. No matter how much I tried to deny it.

"You okay, sweetie?" Ethan asked as he came back to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm good. Just a mild headache." I said and leaned into his chest. My arms found their way around his waist and I felt at home.

"Hey, go take a nap. I've got some homework to do. I love you sweetie." He said and kissed my head and before I could move he swung me up into his arms bridal style and carried me upstairs and laid me down on our bed. Then he walked into the closet and came back out with a pair of my yoga pants and one of his shirts.

He set them down and then walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower start and he came back out and smiled at me. His shoes were kicked off as I pulled mine off and he stripped down to his boxers and pulled on sweat pants and another t-shirt.

"Go take a hot shower. Change and take a nap. You need it. I'll worry about dinner." He said and kissed my forehead before he left the room, softly shutting the door behind him.

I got up and stripped, throwing my clothes into the laundry basket then grabbed the clothes Ethan had picked out for me and set them on the counter in the bathroom and stepped into the hot shower and sighed at the feel of the hot water on my tense muscles. I'm surprised how quickly I had come back home to Ethan. But the heart wants what it wants, and Ethan is what my heart wants.

I washed my hair and body and shaved before shutting off the water and wrapping myself in a purple fluffy towel. I dried my hair with another towel and pulled on the clothes before putting on deodorant and brushing my hair. Then I yawned and decided since my head was still pounding that I needed to sleep. I put my towels in the Laundry basket and laid down on our bed for a short nap filled with dreams of Ethan and beautiful little green eyed babies running around.