Chapter 30:

I sat on the couch and rubbed my belly, the babies moved frequently and I heard my phone go off in the bedroom. It took a couple tries but I finally got up and walked slowly to the bedroom and pulled my phone off the charger and checked the message.

Unknown: open the front door.

I walked to the living room and to the front door and slowly opened it and gasped when I saw the man I watched die. Or I thought died. He wrapped me in his arms quickly and backed me up into the house. I locked my arms around him and heard him hiss in pain but he didn't loosen his hold.

"I watched you die!" I cried as I buried my face into his chest. His hands stroked up and down my back and he kissed my the top of my head.

"I'm alright, sweetie. I promise. I wasn't gonna leave you and the babies alone." He said and then swiftly picking me up, even though I weighed a ton and carried me to the couch then settled me on his lap. "How are they doing?"

"They're alright. Haven't been moving too much but they kick me every now and then." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my large belly. Almost instantly we felt a kick and cam kissed my temple. "Well, now they're moving."

"They missed me. They've gotten so used to me over the short amount of time that we've been together." Cam said and held me tight, then rock us a little back and forth and I yawned. "So, are you happy here?"

"Oddly enough, yes. It's beautiful here and the fresh air has done wonders. I love it. And the grass outside is soft enough for babies to crawl in and not get hurt." I said with a small smile. "Where are you living?"

"Here. With you, my love." He said and kissed my lips this time, gently coaxing them apart and swirling his tongue around mine. I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my hips. But a knock on the door made us groan and I shifted off of cams lap and got up carefully, only be tugged back down and cam got up and went to the door. "Oh hey guys."

Soon there were three more boys and I couldn't help but smile as Asher ran to me and got on his knees in front of me like usual and rubbed my belly.

"Hello in there you two. We were so worried about you guys!" Asher said and I saw the tear stains on his cheeks. I've never seen this man cry before.

"Wait. Cam, do you know Ricky?" I asked and saw cam smirk as he came back over and sat down next to me.

"He's our cousin." He said and I smiled softly. "He's married with a kid though. You know that right?"

"Yeah... He's uh... He's my ex." I said and leaned my head back, yawning and closing my eyes. "I'm sorry guys, I'm so tired."

"Hey don't worry about it. We'll stay here and chat and you go take a nap, baby girl." Asher said and helped me up, then he swung me up into his arms and carried me into my bedroom and laid me on the bed. I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

*****

"Headshot!" Asher yelled with a grin and I watched with a smirk as Asher chased Bryan around the screen.

"Cheater! You're not supposed to watch my screen!" Bryan hissed and I giggled. Pain wrapped around my belly and I gasped in pain and felt hands on my back, gently rubbing away the tenseness and I moaned slightly, which made the guys pause their game and look back at me.

"What?!" I asked and felt my cheeks heat up with a blush. "I was in pain and someone started rubbing my back. I'm sorry that it felt good and I moaned."

"That was me, crystal." Jasper said and I smiled and tilted my head back to look at him.

"You're an angel." I said with a giggle and then felt a weird sensation then I realized my lap was wet. "Um guys."

"Did you have another accident, crystal? I'll help you clean up." Cam said and went to tug me up just as the sensation for worse and I cried out in pain as a contraction hit me.

"It wasn't an accident!" I cried and my eyes welled up with tears. "I think the babies are coming!"

All four sets of eyes went wide Before they all went running in different directions and I felt asher lift me up and run me outside to his truck and I watched cam carry my bag out and get I to the back and then Asher gunned it to the hospital, with the other two following in cams car.

As soon as we got to the hospital, I was rushed into the delivery room and the pain blurred my memory. All I know is that when my find finally resurfaced I was in my own room, with two little cradles near my bed. But only one baby was in the crib. My son stared at me and I heard talking before the door opened and in walked cam with the boys, and he was holding my daughter.

"Well, welcome to the world mommy." Asher said with a chuckle and cam laid my daughter in my arms, and she just stared at me with wide eyes. But she had HIS grey eyes. But she was so beautiful with a head full of brown hair. My son on the other hand had my eyes. My bluish violet eyes. And black hair. He was so handsome.

"Hi there, daddy." I said with a smile at cam and saw the huge grin on his face.

"They're so beautiful. Now we need to know their names." A nurse said as she came in with a smile on her face.

"My sons name is Toby Lachlan Love. And my daughter is Annabelle Louise Love." I said and saw cams eyes fill up with tears. His late fathers name was toby so I chose to name our son after him.

"Those are beautiful names." She said and wrote it down before leaving and cam came over, holding toby and I blinked back tears.

"I love you, Crystal." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, Cameron." I said and smiled up at him then stared down at my twin babies. "And I love you two. Even if you came out of a dorm room affair."

---------------------------------

Hi everyone! It's Chelsea :) I hope you enjoyed TDRA :) I enjoyed writing it but I'm just sure what to do with it now so that's the end. ^

Thanks for reading it and enjoying it! Please comment, like, follow etc. I follow back :) and please! Go read my others stories!

I love you all!