Chapter 28:

Hey everyone! It's Chelsea. There are two more chapters (not including this one) until the end. Thank you for reading and enjoying it! I've enjoyed writing it! So please, check out my others after this one and follow, comment, like etc :) love you all!

---------------------

I stayed in bed most of the day and decided to not go to the pawn shop. Today was just a horrible day. After waking up with horrible morning sickness I laid back down with my phone and read my text messages.

Cam: hey are you ok?
Cam: plz talk to me.
Cam: did I do something wrong?
Cam: are you still alive?
Cam: if you don't want me to text you just say so!
Cam: that's it, forget it. I tried being nice. Be a bitch then.

Then I had a text from Ethan.

Ethan: where can I send the nursery stuff?
Me: you know where I am. Just send it here.
Ethan: thanks. Bye.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but my stomach growling made me feel sick again and I ran for the bathroom and lost what little bit I had left in my stomach. After I brushed my teeth I wandered into the kitchen and saw that the stuff I had bought months ago was still here but expired so I threw it all in a trash bag and dragged it downstairs and tossed it into the dumpster.

As I made my way back upstairs I heard a truck pull up and turned around to see Cameron staring at me. But I quickly turned and headed back into the apartment and shut and locked the door. Then I went back to my bedroom and changed into a pair of grey panties with a matching bra then faded blue maternity jeans and a grey long sleeve maternity shirt.

As I slipped on my black vans my phone beeped so I grabbed it and checked the text message.

Cam: I'm sorry.
Me: please, don't. I don't care.
Cam: I really want to be friends with you! But I can't be a father to those babies!
Me: then please, leave me alone.
Cam: no can do. It's not safe.
Me: I don't give a fuck. Leave me alone or I'll put a restraining order on you.

He didn't reply so I grabbed my purse and jacket and left the apartment, locking the door behind me and heading down to my car and getting in. Someone yelled my name but I ignored it and drove to the Walmart in town and got out, grabbing a cart as soon as I got inside and sighed.

I grabbed all kinds of food and some more outfits for the babies then paid for it all and loaded up my car. As I was loading it there was a sharp pain in my back but I ignored it and got in the car and drove back to the apartment. But as soon as I got out of the car the pain expanded and spread and clenched my belly.

I cried out in pain and sunk to my knees and clutched my belly. Suddenly arms were around me and I was lifted up as I weighed nothing. My eyes stayed clenched shut as I cried in pain and soon I was set in a vehicle and the person buckled me in before running and getting in the vehicle themselves. It roared to life and I slowly opened my eyes and saw the green eyes of Bryan.

"Just hold on, melody." Bryan said and gunned the truck and it sped up. Soon we were at the hospital and Bryan came to my side and lifted me up out of the truck and carried me inside. We were instantly met by nurses and they out me in a wheelchair. "I'll stay out here."

"Don't leave me." I begged then screamed in pain. Bryan grabbed my hand and we were rushed to the back where they hooked me up to machines and then did an ultrasound to see the babies.

"How far along are you?" A nurse asked as she squirted gel on my belly.

"22 weeks." I said and looked up at Bryan who was holding my hand and rubbing the back of it with his thumb.