Nightmare

💗

💗

"Cupcake go brush your teeth and go pee before we go to sleep" Jungkook said softly to a tired Taehyung who leaned his head on the big and board shoulder.

Taehyung got up with no complaining and did as the older told him, just wanting to sleep already since he hated the feeling of being tired.

Jungkook in the meantime went to their bedroom and set the bed so they could just climb into it and finally rest from an exhausting day.

Minutes later the little came out with tapping steps hitting the floor and dressed only in a big black shirt from Jungkook.

As the raven haired saw his little coming into the room he immediately smiled at the adorable state the younger was in.
To say that he absolutely loved it when the blond wore his shirts which were a few sizes to big on his fragile frame would be an understatement.

Jungkook already had brushed his teeth 15 minutes ago and had already changed his jeans into some sweatpants and took his shirt of displaying his toned and well builds abs, sitting on the big bed waiting for his tired and adorable little to finally join him.

Taehyung finally reached the older and stood in front of him as he rubbed over his eyes appearing a little pout on his plump lips.

The older pulled the smaller closer to him and made him straddle his legs as he put his thin and short arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"Baby you ready to sleep?" Jungkook asked quietly not wanting to startle the little on his lap.

Taehyung only nodded since he was to tired to talk properly, so Jungkook moved him away from his lap and laid him down on the soft mattress carefully, before he laid down to next to the almost asleep boy and pulled him closer so that his head was buried in his neck.

Jungkook left a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead,cheeks, nose and lastly his lips.

"I love you pancake. Sleep well."

Taehyung didn't respond he just snuggled closer to the older craving the warmth he's getting from the big body next to him. Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck unconsciously in his sleep, which made him smile softly before he himself closed his eyes to finally meet the little in his dreams.

💗

Sweat was rolling down Taehyung's face as he kept breathing irregularly.

Taehyung was trapped in one of his nightmares which had gone away some week ago but they seemed to be back and robe his sleep completely.