Ass [ M ]

💗

💗

Jungkook just came out of the bathroom after taking a hot shower, with his hair still dripping wet and only a towel around his naked body, hiding the private parts.

He stepped into their bedroom and witnessed Taehyung changing from his tight jeans into some gray shorts, which were short short..
He combined the shorts with a black crop top, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Jungkook who stood behind his baby and couldn't stop staring at the plump flesh of his boyfriend's ass, almost forgot to blink and breath.

He walked towards the smaller, who was with his back facing to Jungkook and he hugged him tightly, making the younger gasp softly since he didn't except the older to be out of the shower so soon, but melt into the touch almost immediately.

Jungkook placed his big hands around Taehyung's exposed belly and kneaded the flesh gently, while leaving hot kisses all over his neck and nape which seemed to burn the younger, who hissed and gasped at the pleasuring effect the touches had on him.

"Hey Beautiful." Jungkook said between kisses and held the brunette tighter to his still naked body.

Taehyung's ass was tightly pressed against Jungkook's member, which absolutely liked the friction that was created, every time the younger moved a little.

"H-Hey Hyungie.." Taehyung stuttered lightly and turned around in the others hold. He looked up and immediately met with Jungkook's already staring eyes.

Those eyes, which were full with love and great fullness towards the younger, but right now he also could see something else in those dark enchanting eyes..

..lust

..craving

Taehyung took a shaky breath, as he felt the older roam his big hands over his back awfully slowly without breaking the eye contact, further down to his lower back were he suddenly pressed him closer to his body, making the younger moan softly. Jungkook stopped for a second to observe the smaller's lustful expression and smirked at himself for having such a big effect on him.
Then Jungkook kept moving his hands further south, down to the part Jungkook is so addicted to, which he could touch and show love to every fucking second.
Finally his hands reached Taehyung's ass and held each cheek in one hand, before he squeezed it at first gently but when he heard the boy's needy reaction, he gripped it harder and made Taehyung moan his name out.

"H-hyung.." his lips parted themselves and let his hot breath touch the older's chin, as he took a few shaky breaths into his for oxygen craving lungs.