Compliments [ F ] 

💗

💗

Four years of relationship and Taehyung still fell for his older boyfriend every single day.
How his heart would loose it's control and start beating in an exciting pace.

The older's smile and his deep laughter whenever he saw something amusing, how his top lip would disappear and make his happiness seem endless.

His caring and gentle gestures whenever he would talk or touch him, the way he made him feel comfortable and so safe like big white angel wings hugged him, wrapped him up and protected him from every harm that there exists.

So Taehyung decided to let the older feel and hear how much he loved and appreciated him, how much his every part of his being depended on him.

Jungkook was currently getting dressed after the the shower he just took, since he came home a few minutes ago.

Taehyung entered their bedroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the edge of their big bed, with black silk sheets looking really inviting.

The ravenette sat their and was talking to someone on the phone, laughing deeply after what ever the other person told him, so he didn't notice that the younger actually entered the room.

The brunette walked closer towards the still on the phone talking older, standing in front of him and finally meeting his eyes.

The softest and most loving smile formed on his thin lips, which made Taehyung's heart skip a few beats.

Jungkook moved fully on the bed and leaned his back and head against the headboard of the bed.

He patted his lap, signaling Taehyung to come and take a seat which the smaller did immediately. The smaller placed his hands on Jungkook's clothed chest and played with the black fabric of the shirt.

Jungkook ended the call after a few more minutes and placed the phone on the nightstand beside the bed.
He met his baby's eyes and immediately saw the love and appreciation in his big brown eyes.

The ravenette leaned closer towards Taehyung's face before he pressed a sweet and the first kiss they shared today, on his plump lips.

Both sighed into the kiss and felt a familiar warmth spread in their chests.

"Hey Little one." Jungkook whispered still against Taehyung's lips, wrapping his arms around his small waist and pulling him closer.
A big smile spread on the younger's face displaying his absolute happiness.

The younger didn't respond anything yet, his eyes still locked with the beautiful dark ones of his handsome boyfriend.

A comfortable silence fell over them, hands caressing exposed skin and eyes displaying the unconditional love for each other.

Taehyung's eyes roamed over the older's face, taking in every breathtaking features from his thick eyebrows to his long lashes kissing his cheeks with every blink, his dark but soft and loving eyes filled with joy and affection for the younger, his cute nose Taehyung loved to kiss further down to his thinn red lips which he absolutely adored to kiss.