Summer night [ M ]

Song I recommend: Harleys in Hawaii by Katy Perry ( just if you want and think it fits

Song I recommend: Harleys in Hawaii by Katy Perry ( just if you want and think it fits..)

💗

The temperatures had been really high over the last few days, making the nights almost unbearable to get some good rest.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom only dressed in his panties and a crop top, so he wasn't really leaving anything  for the imagination, as he walked towards the bed almost fully exposed to his boyfriend who couldn't take his craving eyes off of him.

The hot weather forced them to dress down as much as possible, to not feel suffocated by the heat.

Jungkook who was already on the bed was also just dressed in black boxers, which hugged his private part perfectly, leaving nothing for the imagination.

They decided to remove the blanket from the bed a few days before and slept just with the warmth that was already in the room because of the temperatures and the heat from each other.

Taehyung was finally on the bed and laid down elegantly, making the crop top raise higher and exposing more of his stomach, which Jungkook's eyes were glued to.

His lustful eyes roamed over his baby's body, licking over his lips as he felt the hunger for the younger getting bigger and bigger.

The full moon shining through the fully opened window, adding to the sinful tension in the room, that seemed to get hotter with every passing second.

Taehyung of course felt Jungkook's eyes on his body and to say he loved the attention he gained would clearly be an understatement, he even purposely bend a leg up to show of his smooth thigh.

Jungkook couldn't keep his hands to himself anymore and placed his one hand on his bend  leg caressing it gently. When Jungkook's hands finally touched his needy skin, Taehyung sighed in content totally enjoying the older's touch.

"Baby, you drive me crazy.." Jungkook whispered while leaning towards the younger's legs and kissed them lightly making the brunette close his eyes to fully enjoy the touch.

Jungkook kissed his inner thighs and left some marks here and there, licking the heated skin, which seemed to get more heated because of his sinful hands and lips on the flesh.

He slowly started to spread the younger's legs all the time while keeping his lips connected to the flesh. Jungkook placed himself between Taehyung's bend legs and laid his hands on each side of Taehyung's exposed stomach.

Taehyung's breath got much faster and heavier as big hands roamed over his body, burning him with sinful touches, almost taking his breath away completely.

Jungkook was leaned down and kissed his stomach slowly, he himself enjoying every part of it, but clearly wanting more..
He looked up into the younger's eyes which were already looking at him and smiled sinfully. Taehyung pulled him up and connected their lips in a passionate and heated kiss, tongues sliding against each other and tasting the pleasure that took over them.