Impatient [ M ]

💗

💗

The time was ticking, while his fingers moved over the keyboard of his computer, answering the last email for this day so he could finally leave and get to his baby.

His thoughts were running crazy, filled with images of the brunette panting and moaning underneath him, calling his name over and over again while he arched his back with every thrust he would make.

Jungkook's member was already aroused and desperately wanted to release.

Finally he send the email to one of their costumers and shut his computer down, grabbing his coat, wallet and keys, before he left his office and closed the door behind him.
With fast steps he walked towards his car and started the engine, but before he drove off he checked his messages and smiled at his baby's texts.

Little one:
Hyungie..?
sent 4:30pm

Kookie? Are you there?
sent 4:56pm

Kookie Hyungie when are you home?
I miss youu
sent 5:20pm

I love you Hyungie and I'm waiting for you..
sent 6pm

Jungkook read over the short but still sweet messages, his smile getting bigger with every message and the butterflies in his belly made him laugh gently.

He had been in meetings for the whole day and had no chance to even glance at his phone, nor checking any of his notifications.

And to know that he wasn't the only one who thought about his boyfriend made him really madly happy.

:Me
Hey little one, I'm on my way home..
Get ready for me baby and wear something
nice.
seen.

He responded quickly before he finally drove off, straight home, where his baby would be waiting for him.

Taehyung on the other hand, jumped a little at the sudden notification sound which came from his phone beside him and unlocked it to read his Hyungie's message.

Those words for sure did something to the smaller's body, suddenly feeling overly excited and needy..

His heart started to pick up in speed, beating faster and faster with every breath he took through his  nose and let out through his parted lips.

Taehyung hurriedly got up, walking to their shared wardrobe and looked at his many and different panties or thongs, eyes moving over every thin fabric, until he decided to wear the black thong and a large white dress shirt from Jungkook, leaving the first four bottoms undone.