Diet [ F ]

💗

💗

[surprise hehe 🤭]

"Hey baby." Jungkook spoke, still sounding out off breath after his work out session, leaning down and pressing a somehow sweaty kiss against his baby's cheek, watching him wipe at his skin with a pout lingering on his lips.

"Daddy's sweaty.." Taehyung mumbled and looked up at him from his laid down position on their bed, phone in his hands as he watched some random cartoon on it.

The older chuckled only and placed another teasing kiss on his boyfriend's cheek, snuggling his with sweat drenched face into a tanned neck, listening to soft whines and whimpers, small hands trying to push him away.

"Daddy!" The little said and rolled away, as far as possible, sitting up and crossing his arms over his chest, clearly not liking the older's way of teasing him.

"I gotta take a shower, babes. Come inside if something's wrong, alright?" Jungkook said and fetched a fresh set of clothes before he walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him but not locking it, just in case his baby needed him.

Taehyung pouted still and nodded, rubbing the hem of his shirt against his neck, in hope to get the sweat off his skin.

"Hey baby!" Jungkook called from the bathroom and got a loud playful yes in return, smiling at the sudden change of his baby's mood.

"Think about what you want to have for dinner, daddy will make it for you when he's out."

"Yes daddy." Taehyung called back and payed his attention back on the colorful cartoon illuminating his phone's screen, giggling and smiling at the character's silliness.

Half an hour later and Jungkook finally stepped out of the steamy bathroom, dressed in a black tank top, exposing his tattoos freely and equal black shorts clad his muscular and still a bit sore legs.

He walked closer to the smaller on the bed and patted the mattress lightly to get the said boy's attention, who looked up from his phone once again and smiled, crawling quietly towards strong spread arms, wrapping around his tiny body as he clung onto the bigger body.

"Daddy smells like heaven." Taehyung sighed and buried his head against his neck now, taking in the fresh scent of his soft skin, kissing his neck like a small kitten.

Jungkook smiled at that and let his hands wander down to his plump ass, kneading it gently in his hands, listening to the soft moans and sighs fanning against his skin, leaning down and pressing a kiss against the brunette's exposed shoulder, since the shirt was too big and slipped over his small frame.

Finally in the kitchen he placed his baby on the kitchen counter and stood between his exposed thighs, big hands immediately caressing the softness of his legs, groaning at the contrast to his rougher hands.