Comfort [ F ]

💗

💗

[song recommendation: car's outside by James Arthur]

[Please read the note at the end!]

A deep and quite irritated sigh left the ravenette's lips, as he rolled his shoulders back, thic rimmed glasses sitting low on his nose with eyes scanning over the paperwork he was currently working through. 

Work these days made his anxiety levels shoot through the roof, making him feel overwhelmingly irritated, catching himself sighning much more over the day, in hope to get rid of the suffocating pressure on his chest. 

Taehyung had been over at Jimin's after desperately begging the older for permission, since they had to finish a school's project for the next lesson, leaving Jungkook alone with his irritated thoughts abusing his mind, mercilessly. 

Just seconds later when his thoughts wandered to the brunette, he heard the small's apartment door being opened and closed seconds later, not needing to turn around since he obviously knew it could only be his baby. 

The said boy came walking into the living room, each step laced with eagerness and excitement to finally see and be close to his loved one, a permanent soft smile lingering on his plump, rosy lips. 

"Hey Hyungie." Taehyung said happily and hugged the older sideways, arms and legs wrapping arpund the taller's body, taking in his familiar fresh apple scent, placing a gentle kiss against the ravenette's cheek, soft and filled with nothing but love for the male. 

"Hey, babe.." Jungkook sighed and leaned his head against the younger's who had his head against his shoulder, closing his eyes as he took the chance to use the smaller's presence for a distraction, leaning into the full embrace he was met with. 

Silence fell over them, making both recharge their energy, while their bodies were sharing a proximity. 

"Did you eat?" Taehyung was the first to break the silence and peer up at the spoken male, with a pout forming on his lips just seconds later as he watched the ravenette shaking his head, no. 

"Is everything alright, koo?" Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the cute nickname and the worry laced in his baby's words, not wanting to be a burden on the brunette's shoulders. 

"Yes, Love. Just exhausted.." 

"Hmm..wanna talk about it?" 

"Not yet.. can you just hold me for a while longer?" 

"Of course."