Cat calling

💗

💗

"Daddy I need to ask you something.." Taehyung said while playing with his fingers nervously.

He stood in the door frame of the living room, still dressed in his crop shirt and shorts, while looking at Jungkook who was already fully dressed in a black shirt, a black jacket combined with blue jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly.

Jungkook looked up and saw that his baby wasn't dressed yet.

Both had decided to get out a little, since the weather was really nice they thought they could go to the park, movies or go to a cafe.

"Baby, you aren't dressed yet. What's wrong?" Jungkook asked and got up, walking towards the smaller and wrapped an arm around his tiny waist, walking with him back into their room.

Jungkook walked towards their bed and sat down in the edge, Taehyung standing between his legs and having his arms loosely around his neck.

"Since it's not that cold outside.. I- i wanted to ask you if I can wear a crop top..?" Taehyung looked down while he asked the older, who had his big hands on his baby's ass, patting a random rhythm on the plump flesh.

Jungkook chuckled at the cuteness of the smaller between his legs and pulled him closer, so that he needed to look up now to meet the younger's eyes.

"Beautiful, why are you getting so nervous about it. Wear what ever you want, I can fight you know." Jungkook said confidently and kissed Taehyung's lips gently making the brunette giggle cutely.

"You're the best!" Taehyung excitedly walked to the dresser, to get the pink crop top out, which had a little rainbow in the middle of the thin fabric.

Jungkook observed the younger as he excitedly took his clothes out of the dresser and started to get undressed.
Taehyung, first pulled his shorts down, letting them slid down his smooth legs, before he bend down to pick them up which resulted in him completely stretching is ass out towards the older's direction.

The plump ass only dressed in black panties, was on full display for the older, and to say that he fully enjoyed the little show would be the biggest understatement ever.

His tongue slid over his bottom lip, before he bit on it as he was really trying to control himself from jumping the younger and taking him there and now.

"God. Baby your ass..." Jungkook said deeply and slightly felt his dick react to the sight in front of him.

Taehyung turned around and smiled shyly as a hard blush made itself on his squishy cheeks, looking so damn innocent even though his body didn't.

"Hurry up or daddy might change his decision on going out.. and fuck you instead." Jungkook said more to himself but made the younger blush much more, if even possible.