❗️Fiture of this book ❗️

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

I know it's been really long since the last update and I know I somehow promised one a few days ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to write anything these past few weeks..

Besides having no time to breathe because of my job and my studies, I also can't come up with new content/chaps..

I am extremely grateful for all your love and support, for the ones who stayed since the beginning and of course for the ones who came along later. I could never take anyone of you for granted, the time nor the energy you as well put into this book with the constant support and hyping!

But I somehow came to the conclusion, that this book probably needs a longer pause.

I just realized that I can't really imagine Taehyung being the bottom in the relationship, even tho his soft and needy side tugged at my heart as well as it did on yours..

So without making this overly dramatic, I'll officially announce that this book will be on hold for some time until I found new inspiration or something and in the meantime I'll post new Taekook oneshots with:

Top Taehyung
Bottom Jungkook

I know it will be different at first but I somewhat feel more comfortable writing top Taehyung stories..

I even have some stories I'm writing on and will hopefully publish the first few chapters soon..

I am truly sorry for the turn this book took, but I hope y'all are staying with me and keep supporting me just like before.

Conclusion: This book will be on hold for some time and not completely forgotten.. since I know how many, including me, are attached to this book and how it helped them to escape the reality of their daily life even tho it was for just a bit..

I love you all so much and thank you once again for everything!

Please stay healthy and keep up with them positive thoughts, I wish you nothing but happiness!

- ani 🫶🏽💜