Bon Voyage [ F ]

💗

💗

[please leave some comments.. I love to read them]

"Baby, get up or you might miss the beauty besides yourself.." Jungkook whispered and placed gentle kisses all over the brunette's face, adoring his breathtakingly pretty baby.

The smaller shifted at the light touches on his face and turned around to face the older properly, before he opened his eyes and blinked cutely to adjust to the sudden brightness in the fancy hotel room and broke into a brighter smile once he could see his boyfriend more clearly.

"Good morning, Hyungie." Taehyung smiled and moved closer to the ravenette, placing his head on the older's muscular thighs, since he was sitting up.

Jungkook smiled as well and let his fingers carress the brown locks of his baby's messy bed hair, gently massaging the skull and earning a sigh in content in return.

"Good morning, beautiful. How did you sleep?"

"Good Hyungie and you?" Taehyung answered softly as he closed his eyes once again, to fully enjoy the older's heavenly massage.

"Perfect, with you by my side.." Jungkook chuckled as he heard the smaller whine cutely at the obviously cheesy remark.

"Hyungiee.. you are being too cheesy so early in the morning.." Taehyung said and hid his face with his smaller hands, feeling how hot his cheeks were getting.

"I know you like it." Jungkook said said cockily, with a smirk gracing his thin red lips.

"No i don't."

"Is that so, baby?" the older asked teasingly and let his hand move underneath the blankets and travel straight to the smaller's plump ass cheek, just to sqeeze it in a slightly harsh manner, making the other whine and softly moan at the rough handling he received.

"S-stop.. kookie." He whispered and sat up, not wanting to waste the time with staying in bed when they could explore the beauty of Italy.

"Let's get up Jungkookie, I wanna see Italy's beauty and can we have breakfast in those cute cafes like in the movies.. it would be so romantic.." Taehyung raved and had a dreamy look in his bright brown eyes.

Jungkook smiled at the younger's words and nodded his head, totally agreeing with his baby as he stretched his arms before getting out of bed and walked into the bathroom, while Taehyung was deeply in his dreamy thoughts.

"Baby we can do everything your mind comes up with, just get up and take a shower with me." Jungkook called once he didn't feel the smaller's presence near him, pulling the addressed boy out of his thoughts.