Tease [ M ]

💗

💗

Taehyung was currently in their shared bedroom and was changing his clothes, since he just arrived from school.

He wanted to wear something really comfortable and since he hated long pants, he decided to just stay in his pink panties which hugged his body elegantly and as a too he choose one of the older's shirts.

The black fabric of the shirt reached his middle thighs and would slip over his shoulder from time to time.

He was kind of in the mood to tease his boyfriend today, so with one sassy hair flick he went straight to the living room where the raven haired sat on the big couch with a book in his large hands.

Taehyung smirked playfully and went towards the older. He sat down next to him and placed his lags over Jungkook's thighs which resulted in the shirt raising up and showing more of his smooth, tanned skin.

Jungkook's eyes roamed from the younger's naked legs over his whole body, checking him out shamelessly.
He placed one of his bigger hands on Taehyung's thigh and squeezed the flesh gently.

This made Taehyung whine quietly but Jungkook didn't notice that.
The older kept rubbing the smaller's thigh up and down, making the younger's breath leave his slightly parted lips irregularly.

Taehyung laid down so that he was in a more comfortable position as his legs staid on Jungkook's lap.

He teasingly raised his arms over his head to make the shirt get higher and show more skin. Jungkook saw that of course and to say that he got excited would be an understatement.

"Daddy you like my panties today?" Taehyung asked boldly as he stretched his arms more to show much more skin. Jungkook looked up from his book and looked directly at Taehyung's private parts.

Jungkook closed the book and payed full attention to the younger who was more than happy about his success in getting the older's attention.

"Well baby I can't really see them. You need to pull the shirt up more." Jungkook's deep voice laced with lust made Taehyung feel goosebumps all over his body.

"Daddy maybe you can pull the shirt up.." he said confidently, eyes full of neediness.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and looked at the younger who was still laying there teasingly.

The older didn't hesitate for another second and placed his large hands on the younger's knees, before sliding further up slowly of course.