Bunny [ F ]

💗

💗

The couple had been home all day, since the weather outside was really bad, with rain hitting the see through surface of the large window, the wind is shaking and breaking trees and branches, thunderstorms and lightnings abusing the sky, making the smaller shake in their big bed, hiding underneath the big fluffy covers.

Jungkook was currently in the kitchen and making some light dinner, since he knew his baby wouldn't eat that much when he was so shaken up.

After some time, he noticed that the smaller wasn't around anymore, he couldn't hear his soft giggles nor his excited voice, which made him feel worried and stopped cooking for now to walk towards their bedroom.

He opened the door slowly, not wanting to startle the younger and closed it behind him.
With slow steps, he made his way to the bed and looked at the small body curled up underneath the white blanket.

"Baby?" Jungkook called softly and placed his hand gently on Taehyung's side, to rub it in a calming motion.

But he didn't heard any response yet, but quiet sniffles escaping the younger's parted lips, while tears drenched his face, as he tried to breath normally.

"Little one, look at me."

"Look, bunny wants to see you.." Jungkook whispered and went closer to his baby, to let him feel that he wasn't alone and that he was near.

Ever since Jungkook and Taehyung had the small discussion about pat names Taehyung can call him, and after they came to the conclusion that the younger really liked 'bunny', he never stopped calling him that and Jungkook started to call himself that as well, especially if situations like this.

At the mention of the pat name, Taehyung pocked his head out off the blanket, eyes red and fear in them, cheeks strained with tears and a big pout on his lips.

Big eyes looking at the ravenette, searching for any kind of comfort while the storm was still going strong.

Jungkook melted at the adorableness of his baby, a big bunny like smile spread on his thin lips.

He got up from beside Taehyung and went around the bed to get into his side of the bed and reduced the space between them, he opened his arms and looked at the still fearful baby.

Taehyung didn't hesitate for a second and immediately climbed on the older's lap, hiding his face in his neck and hands fisting the thin fabric of Jungkook's T-shirt, as if his life depended on it.