Road trip

💗

💗

"Baby let's go." Jungkook called from the living room where he played with Yeontan, waiting for his boyfriend to finally come out off their bedroom, dressed and ready to go.

Their morning started rather chaotic with Taehyung being all moody because their little pup woke him up, ever so suddenly, which he absolutely hated, pouting and whining the whole morning, until Jungkook told him about their afternoon and evening plans, making a sweet smile tug on his lips.

It was Sunday afternoon, a small bag packed with a bunch of snacks, sparkling soda cans and Yeontan's food, they decided to go on a small road trip today, driving through the beautiful streets of South Korean's countryside, while enjoyable music was sweetening the already comfortable atmosphere.

"M'coming daddy." Taehyung responded with his soft voice, drawing an even softer smile on Jungkook's thin lips, listening to his lover's little whines.

"What is it, angel?"

"I need daddy's hoodie when I get cold, but m'too smoll.." Taehyung whined with a huff following right after.

Jungkook sighed and lifted the pup in his left arm, walking directly into their bedroom, seeing his baby stretching for the purple hoodie he was desperately wanting, standing on his tippy toes.

"Wait, let me help you precious." The taller said softly and walked behind the smaller, reaching out for the wanted clothing, rather easily, and handed it to the younger, who leaned up and kissed him on his cheeks, whispering a sweet thank you.

"You're welcome, love. Now let's go." Taehyung nodded and ran off to put his shoes on, patently tying his shoes, before pulling the way too big hoodie over his head, not bothering to remove the hood of his head.

Jungkook came just seconds later, bending down to grab the bag for their trip and opened the door for them to finally step out and locking the door behind them.

Moments later, they were already in their car, seatbelts on and soft music sounding from the radio with their windows rolled down and the warm breeze ruffling and fluffing their hair.

Yeontan was peacefully sleeping on Taehyung's lap, enjoying the gentle patting from the younger, feeling all content and comfortable, while Jungkook's free hand was softly squeezing and caressing the brunette's thigh.

The little leaned back his head and let the warm sun rays kiss his bread like cheeks, drawing a content smile on his plump glossy lips, sighing softly.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, babe?" Jungkook immediately replied, squeezing the younger's thigh to tell him that he was indeed listening and paying attention to him, even if he wasn't meeting his beautiful eyes.

"I like it. Lots lots lots." Taehyung mumbled excitedly, intertwining their hands with each other, giggling cutely at the slightly stronger breeze against his face.