Fight

💗

💗

The couple was currently having earlier dinner, quietly eating their food with a comfortable silence between them.

Jungkook was a little bit stressed because of work and Taehyung was in a kind of bad mood today, he doesn't even know why..

"Hyungie can I meet with Jimin today?" Taehyung broke the silence, looking up from his meal into the older's tired face.

Taehyung was out off headspace today, he just wanted to be big again so there was nothing to worry about.

"Not today Tae." Jungkook replied tiredly but kept his eyes down on his plate.
The younger started to pout immediately which made him more upset as he already was because of his bad mood.

"But whyyy I haven't seen Jiminie since last week, and even then it was only for a short period of time. " the younger whined not caring about the older's exhaustion and tiredness.

"Tae I'm too tired to go there, maybe another time." Jungkook stayed calm and kept eating.

This was enough to trigger Taehyung to get him loose his temper.
He let his fork fall out off his hand which startled the older a little.

He gave him a sternly look and went back to eating.

"I want to go. I don't care how you feel just drive me there and come back here yoongles will drive me home after!" Taehyung said a bit louder and getting up totally forgetting about the consequences his behavior would bring with.

"Taehyung I'm not having this discussion with you right now. Sit down and eat and control that tongue of yours before you will get a punishment." Jungkook voice got deep and scary as his eyes seemed to get much darker as they already were.

The smaller felt the dominance coming from his boyfriend, trying to make him submit but Taehyung was so far into the black hole of angriness and madness that he forget how to behave properly.

"No! You can't always make me submit to you, maybe in little space but not when I'm big! I'm done with that Jungkook!" Taehyung never used the older's full name except when he's really mad. He shouted and even stomped his foot on the carpeted floor.

"Oh well but you clearly behave like a little right now, with stomping your food and acting so dramatic." Jungkook said kind of arrogantly, still sitting on his chair and looking the younger up and down with an eyebrow raised.

Taehyung was shocked at what he just heard coming out of his boyfriend's mouth, the judging and hurtful words hitting his heart directly.
He felt his tears blurring his view but he wouldn't do the older a favor and start crying in front of him.