Pretty pt.2

💗

💗

Ever since Jungkook agreed to let his baby paint his nails, the smaller didn't seem to have anything else on his mind. Taehyung kept asking and reminding the older about the agreement.

They were currently sitting on the couch, cuddling, enjoying each other's warmth and closeness while a kdrama was running on the tv.

Suddenly Taehyung sat up from laying his head on the older's chest and looked at his boyfriend with overly excited and big eyes, receiving a confused smile from the his Jungkook.

"Daddy it's time." Taehyung clapped his hands and moved towards the older's lap and placed himself on his muscular thighs, facing him and displaying his boxy smile.
Jungkook who still didn't know  what the younger was bubbling about, placed his hands on the younger's hips and massaged the flesh gently, waiting for his baby to keep talking.

"Did you forget already daddy?" A pout evident on the brunette's plump lips, which the older leaned towards and kissed away, making his baby smile a little.

"Hmm.. let me think.. is it time to go to sleep?"
Jungkook asked on purpose, placing his hand on his chin as he tried to appear thinking hardly about what the smaller obvious was aiming for.

"No daddy." Taehyung said and crossed his arms over his chest, a pout forming on his lips again.

Jungkook chuckled but stopped immediately as he received a light slap on his forearm.

"Okay, okay. I know, it's time to take a bath right?" Jungkook said with an already big smile on his lips, as he absolutely enjoyed teasing the little on his lap, who seemed to get really upset now.

"Silly daddy. Are you even listening to me, when I'm talking?" Taehyung whined loudly and turned his head to the left so he wasn't looking at the older's handsome face, which was plastered with his famous bunny smile.

Jungkook placed his big hands on Taehyung's flawless face and pulled him closer to his face, leaning his forehead on his baby's and smiled warmly.

"Of course I listen to everything my baby says." Jungkook defended himself and leaned a little bit back so he could place a gentle kiss on Taehyung's forehead, making the smaller scoff before he broke into a smile.

"Doesn't seem like it daddy. Today I'll paint your nails, you remember?" Taehyung said a little to sassily and felt a slap on his plump ass, rolling his eyes he waited for the older's response.

"Yes baby, I do remember. Go get all the colors and then you can start." Jungkook finally gave in and smiled when his baby kissed his lips excitedly but too short for his liking.