Time apart pt.2

💗

💗

Please comment if you want, I really enjoy reading them..🤍

The last few days of the second week were passing much faster, with both talking much more through the phone and sometimes even having dinner over video calls.

Today would be the day the older was finally coming back home and be close to his baby.

Taehyung was already back in their apartment and prepared some light late dinner, because the ravenette texted him before boarding that his flight would be a bit later then planned.

The sun set already behind the horizon, making the smaller turn on the lights in their living room and the kitchen since he was still standing there and prepare some pancakes while Yeontan was walking in circles around his legs, making him giggle because of his soft fur tickling his ankles.

"Tan stop tickling me." Taehyung giggled cutely as he tried to push the small puppy away with his foot, playfully of course.

The said dog barked excitedly and came running back towards the brunette, making the boy coo at the pup's adorable behavior.

Taehyung went back to concentrating on the pancakes, until his phone started to ring ever so suddenly making him stop with everything he was doing and walked, rather ran into the living room where his phone was ringing crazily on the soft couches.

He smiled brightly at the name that was flashing on the now illuminated screen and accepted the call immediately.

"Hey Hyungie!" Jungkook chuckled at the smaller's excited tone in his soft voice.

"Hi baby, I'm just calling to tell you that I'll be there in around half an hour if  the traffic won't be bad." Jungkook said through the phone as he put his own luggage into the taxi's trunk.

"M'kay Kookie. Come fast tannie and I miss you." Taehyung said and walked back into the kitchen with his phone put on speaker as he turned back to making the pancakes.

"Well babe the driver drives as fast as he is allowed to, you know.." Taehyung groaned playfully and turned the currently cooking pancake on its other side.

"You ruined it Hyungie." He whined and heard the ravenette laugh out, enjoying to tease him.

"I'm almost there so get prepared for getting kissed and god I've missed your ass ugh.." Jungkook shamelessly said not really caring what the driver was thinking about him.

"Sure. That's the only thing you've missed.." Taehyung rolled his eyes with a soft smile lingering on his plump red lips.

"Yeah definitely the only thing I've missed." Jungkook said with a smirk dancing on his lips, as he rubbed his left eye lightly, trying to shoo the tiredness away.