Clingy [ F ]

💗

💗

Today was Sunday, which means the couple staid up really late last night and were sleeping in right now.

The sun had already started to illuminate the darkness which the night brought with, showing that a new day had already begin.

It was noon when the younger slowly opened his still tired eyes, just to see that he was greeted by a naked chest he was laying on.

He snuggled more into the warm skin since he didn't feel like getting up right now . He hugged the older tighter from the side but decided a few seconds after that, that they still weren't close enough so he actually laid in him, hugging his neck tightly.

Jungkook on the other hand felt a body laying itself on his but situations like those were totally normal for them so he didn't even move or react in any way.

Half an hour past and Taehyung finally convinced himself to get up and take a shower and to brush his teeth.

While he was in the bathroom to get ready for a chill day, the older was still half asleep but opens his eyes a few minutes later, realizing the younger wasn't next to or on him.
His heart jumped out of his chest but after he heard the shower he kind of relaxed a bit.

"Love is everything okay in there?" Jungkook got up and knocked on the door lightly not to startle the younger.

"Yes Hyungie I'm almost done but you can come in if you want." The smile on Jungkook's lips grew as he realized that his boyfriend was out off headspace.

That was the only thing the older needed to hear before opening the door and being greeted with the younger still under the shower but with his back to Jungkook so he could see his plump ass on full glory.

This sight made the older lick his lips, roaming his eyes over his boyfriends body hungrily, before taking of his own clothes while going straight to the shower and step behind the younger.

Jungkook put his arms around the tiny waist of the brunette and hugged him tightly from behind, leaving open mouthed kissed all over his neck and shoulders, while the water ran down his muscular body.

The younger jumped as he felt the sudden touch but calmed down immediately he felt the older's lips leaving goosebumps over his smooth skin.

Taehyung leaned into the touch and let the older do what ever he wanted.

"God, baby you drive me crazy.." Jungkook whispered into his ear lowly, biting his earlobe gently so that it send tingles over his boyfriend's body.