Dinner

💗

💗

"Baby are you done?" Jungkook called from the living room where he was sitting on the large couch and read through some of his emails, while he waited for the younger to finally get ready so they could drive to his parents.

A few weeks past, since they met up with his parents and after the incident both parties thought it would be better to calm down and give each other the time to reflect on their said words and actions.

Just yesterday, Jungkook's mother called him, apologizing over and over again through the phone, before she asked him to come for dinner and actually talk everything out.

Jungkook of course was skeptical, not wanting to see his baby go through the humiliation again and told her he would discuss that with the younger and decided then.

After the call he told the younger who he was talking with and about their invitation to dinner at his parents. Taehyung of course was surprised to hear that the older's parents actually wanted to talk everything out, but he accepted the invitation and really wanted to have a good relationship with his boyfriend's parents.

Taehyung didn't answer, but came out off their room seconds later, dressed in a white dress shirt leaving the two first buttons undone, making the end of it disappear in his tight black jeans which hugged his beautifully long lags like a second skin.

Jungkook immediately looking up when he felt the younger's presence in the living room, eyes being blessed with his angel like beauty.

"Hyungie I'm ready let's go." Jungkook roamed his eyes over the brunette's appearance, taking in every detail, every curve, every single part of his baby's sinfully good looking body.

"Little one you look absolutely gorgeous, come here real quick." Jungkook said and stretched his hand out for the smaller to take, and pulled him on his lap letting Taehyung to straddle him.

He let his hands roam his legs, just like his eyes did a few seconds ago.
The thick thighs underneath his hands made him lick his lips at the wild thoughts that flooded his mind, slightly regretting the fact that he told Taehyung about the dinner plans rather wanting to eat the boy on his lap.

"K-kookie.." Taehyung moaned quietly at the older's hand touching him ever so slowly but dominantly.

Jungkook smirked at the younger's response to his touch and let his large hands slid over to his well formed ass and squeezed the flesh gently, getting another moan out of his baby's red lips.

"Don't moan so sinfully or we might cancel that dinner and I wouldn't complain to eat you instead.." Jungkook whispered against the brunette's lips and leaned in to kiss him deeply.