Playtime [ M ]

💗

💗

"Daddy.. daddy." Taehyung called from their bedroom. He had been feeling wired almost the whole day, as if he needed to pee but every time he went to the bathroom nothing came out at all.

Jungkook was currently in the living room and had a online game session with his friends, being to concentrated on the game and on winning it, he didn't hear the little's calling.

Taehyung got off of their bed and went to the living room, where he saw the older sitting on the couch with a headset on and talking with his friends.

The smaller stood next to the sitting Jungkook and waited to get his attention.

"Hey baby." Jungkook said glancing for a short second at the younger, but took a double look as he saw what he was wearing.

Taehyung was wearing a big white shirt which is obviously from the older and what it seems only panties instead of shorts.

"Daddy I called you." The younger said as he still hadn't got his full attention.

"Guys wait for a second"

"What's wrong love ?" Jungkook asked his baby and taking a better look at his a
appearance, even letting his eyes roam over his slightly curvy body which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

As he saw how the older checked him out shamelessly he felt a confidence boost and walked in front of him which the older understood instantly, he sat back to give the smaller more room to sit on his lap.

As Taehyung sat down he moved closer making his ass sit on Jungkook's member, who emitted a groan and put a hand on his ass to pat it a few times.

"Daddy I feel wired."

"Just stay with daddy maybe you'll feel better baby" Jungkook said not getting what Taehyung actually meant by that.

Jungkook said to his friend that he was back and started to play again, quick fingers moving over the controller's buttons.

Taehyung was sitting calmly with his arms around the older's neck and his legs straddling
him, still feeling kind of uncomfortable.

He moved with his hips to find a better position and the friction that was created while doing so, made him blush hardly and bite on his lip in order to hold back the sound that wanted to leave his lips.

But Taehyung liked that feeling and suddenly he got the idea to keep going in hope to finally get that feeling of uncomfortableness away.